or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 997

post #14941 of 98835
Please tell me there is a website that has really good and organized "what celebrities are wearing" kinda things? Allow the user to sort by celebrity, article of clothing, or brand. Keep is simple and streamlined with just the picture, the name of the items, price, and a few links on where to find them online or brick and mortar stockists. Keep a forum on the site to allow people to discuss and form their own celebrity stalking community or posting how they're coming along with their copycat outfits full of threads wondering why the exact same mediocre clothes didn't make a normal looking guy/girl look like a supersexy model. I'm assuming there is something like this already but was wondering if there was room for improvement, better design and just a better setup and concept. Kunk should get in on this with me. I've seen similar kinda sites but it's usually an attachment to gossip things or will show random/crappy pics or just focus on girls. Probably could be successful if you do it right and advertise it by posting/spamming on perez hilton, us weekly, ok magazine, tmz comment sections or other fashion blogs. A good forum definitely helps
post #14942 of 98835
^ Not clothing-specific, but this is the closest I can think of: http://coolspotters.com/
post #14943 of 98835
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqhong View Post
^ Not clothing-specific, but this is the closest I can think of: http://coolspotters.com/

Not bad. Kinda messy but solid. Could just take the angle to make it more fashion focused rather than just anything (random sunglasses or diaper bags). Guess there are things like hat out there. I guess because i don't search for celebrity fashion i dont' encounter them. Still think a better site could come around but oh well. The celebrity obsession world is strange. There has to be other avenues to exploit them that hasn't been done yet.
post #14944 of 98835
I got stuck in traffic behind one of these ugly things today. Prior to this I didn't even realize such a thing existed. Now I know why I never really cared much for Subaru. And I also now know why I only see middle aged woman driving them....
post #14945 of 98835
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinsense View Post
cue mr. moo in all black errthang
Black cards, black cars, all black errytang
post #14946 of 98835
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post
I got stuck in traffic behind one of these ugly things today. Prior to this I didn't even realize such a thing existed. Now I know why I never really cared much for Subaru. And I also now know why I only see middle aged woman driving them....



The l.l.Bean Outback is actually bad ass in a certain sort of way.
post #14947 of 98835
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
Black cards, black cars, all black errytang

Like Hedi Slimane and his triple black vintage Rolls-Royces:

http://www.gotryke.com/2010/04/12/he...rniche-x-beck/
post #14948 of 98835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post
I'm not an MC suiting whiz, then again considering the pattern matching abominations that side comes up with that may be a good thing, but I'd say an orphaned pinstripe jacket would look off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
Technically speaking you should stay away but I don't see why that jacket couldn't be paired with black pants to good effect. Basically black or grey pants can work but you have to make sure the colours aren't too near or the effect will be off...
Thank you very much for the replies, I realize this is Random Fashion Thoughts and there's probably a better place to ask this, but I trust you dudes Here it is with black, (again, sorry for the sloppy fit, literally playing internet dress up at 2 in the morning) Is this acceptable in any way in a professional environment? Trying to make the best of this, because it is a very nice jacket for the price, just something I'd never wear casually Also, the pinstripes are very faint, do not contrast, and are more of a texture than a color, so it appears solid from a distance.
post #14949 of 98835
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinsense View Post
cue mr. moo in all black errthang
post #14950 of 98835
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
The l.l.Bean Outback is actually bad ass in a certain sort of way.

I drive a Forester, then again, I do a lot of hiking/backpacking and live in Washington
It's cool to throw a twin mattress in the back and sleep in comfort for things like music festivals, too (Sasquatch!!!)
post #14951 of 98835
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak View Post

Ready to rumble to some Einsturzende Neubaten.
post #14952 of 98835
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post
I drive a Forester, then again, I do a lot of hiking/backpacking and live in Washington It's cool to throw a twin mattress in the back and sleep in comfort for things like music festivals, too (Sasquatch!!!)
A) Word on the street is Foresters are for middle-aged lesbians B) See you there homie, I will not be steezing
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post
Thank you very much for the replies, I realize this is Random Fashion Thoughts and there's probably a better place to ask this, but I trust you dudes Here it is with black, (again, sorry for the sloppy fit, literally playing internet dress up at 2 in the morning) Is this acceptable in any way in a professional environment? Trying to make the best of this, because it is a very nice jacket for the price, just something I'd never wear casually Also, the pinstripes are very faint, do not contrast, and are more of a texture than a color, so it appears solid from a distance.
Are you sure it's worth this much trouble? Just get another N.Hollywood suit
post #14953 of 98835
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
Are you sure it's worth this much trouble? Just get another N.Hollywood suit

'bout a $900 difference, haha
post #14954 of 98835
The recent Met Ball in NYC is proof that "evolution" stopped after the year 1977.
post #14955 of 98835
nicelynice just return it, it's not worth all this worry
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts