Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 9/28/16 at 6:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Page 7239post #108571 of 1090534/30/15 at 12:27pmpost #108572 of 1090534/30/15 at 1:01pmpost #108573 of 1090534/30/15 at 1:32pmpost #108574 of 1090534/30/15 at 1:52pm
i want to live here
@Ivwri props on using the siphon. it's such a bitch to clean up afterwards i feel like you have to be pretty dedicated to use it.post #108575 of 1090534/30/15 at 2:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by VitaTimH
I posted about this in RP, but guys, if you like classic rock at all, check out @AlexanderTG's album, it's seriously so fucking good. I'm a sucker for a good guitar solo and there are quite a few tracks which are essentially just great guitar riffs. If anyone thinks I'm heaping praises due to Styleforum nepotism or whatever, it's definitely not true and it's legitimately one of the best albums I've heard recently.
I'm listening through the album for a first time now on bandcamp and will agree that it sounds very good.post #108576 of 1090534/30/15 at 3:13pmanyone in the EU ever have an issue where you aren't able to order from a web shop located in another EU country? like you're in Sweden and an e-comm site in Germany or Italy says you're not eligible to order (or whatever combo of EU countries)? seems to defeat the purpose of the EU, but supposedly this is a thing.post #108577 of 1090534/30/15 at 5:13pmFucking hate Netherlands post. Their main site tracking claims the package was delivered 2 weeks ago but in order to get more details (Like who signed for it) I had to use their international tracking.
There they make you enter in your zipcode if you want to track packages they sent to the US. I entered in my zipcode and it says no parcel found.
I try to contact customer service to figure out wtf -- and the disclaimer says basically they don't respond to inquiries from individuals only businesses and to contact the sender.
Double checked the address I gave the sender, correct zipcode. Asking the sender to help me figure it out, but what seems plausible is either they entered in the zipcode wrong or the package got delivered to a neighbor but can't figure out who -- because I can't get the international tracking to work.
And their FAQ says in that scenario you need to look at the card the mailman gave the neighbor for info on what to do. Not super useful if you can't figure out who the neighbor is.
Feels like I'm in the scenario where I'm not going to be able to figure out where the package went or get an insurance pay out because the package was supposedly delivered.post #108578 of 1090534/30/15 at 6:33pmpost #108579 of 1090534/30/15 at 7:21pm
Where to find a short sleeve band collar popover?
CM had a perfect one at the right price but bigger sizes are sold out in-store and online :(post #108580 of 1090534/30/15 at 7:31pmpost #108581 of 1090534/30/15 at 7:36pmIt says nothing, says there's no package matching the tracking #. I tried it with ups, dhl and fedex to see if they might pick it up.
This wouldn't be the first country where their postal service tracking # gets translated to a different one during the US carrier hand-off though. Basically hoping the sender gets back to me either with the zipcode he entered in (if it's wrong) or whatever zipcode format I need to be able to get the detailed results/signature.post #108582 of 1090534/30/15 at 8:07pm^ This kind of shit drives me crazy. Sorry man… it is super, f'g frustrating. I am missing a FedEx package today as well. You probably ordered some cool shit from the Netherlands… I'm just waiting on some shitty Uniqlo sale stuff.post #108583 of 1090534/30/15 at 8:14pmQuote:
How many of us have worn our jeans 100 times without washing?post #108584 of 1090534/30/15 at 8:37pm$300 on boots or $300 on a cooler?
With a cooler I can put fish that I catch in it. Or sandwiches. And beverages. And vegetables that I harvest for market. And popsicles for my students. And meat from long fishing/hunting trips.
I've been looking for the boots for a while. And with boots I can have a misplaced sense of superiority for wearing expensive clothing while looking like a total crusty. Normally I would always opt for unjustified feelings of contempt for mouthbreathing plebes, but these days I mostly just wanna kick back and cast the fly. Maybe snag some trout for dinner. Then again, I can do all that while having fly ass boots too.
After reading this post I have to ask what the fuck is wrong with mepost #108585 of 1090534/30/15 at 8:56pmwhatever you'll use the most
i got one of the cheaper engels and while it kept the beer cold when we went camping at national parks I regretted not getting a YETI or something cuz I had to replenish the ice pretty much every night. the YETI's apparently last like 3 days without all the ice melting
if you have a ton of other boots that you can wear get the cooler. if you have no other boots or you'll wear it every other dayish i would get the boots
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1377 Active Users (234 Members and 1143 Guests)
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 30 seconds ago
- › Should I buy Tan wing tip Wolverine 1000 mile boot? 58 seconds ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 5 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...