or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 7231  

post #108451 of 109053

I'd like to join the SF beach party. I will be wearing flip-flops though in solidarity with soprano. will also bring Schneider blanket wrap and shredded Levis. this will be in Mexico though, right. the Nordic thing was a joke yeah?

post #108452 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soprano28 View Post

lol, maybe I have come to the wrong place then. cargo shorts are pretty standard around here, and so are flip flops. 

look when you wore cargo shorts and flip flops your friend called you out on it and called it sloppy which prompted you to come here and ask for help

so when people suggest not wearing cargo shorts and flip flops (and offer alternatives) your answer is "cargo shorts are pretty standard around here"?

what did you expect us to say? that your friend is wrong and you actually look nice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soprano28 View Post

ok better question. I need a light jacket (for southern california type weather), and I can't decide if I should get this one...

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/alfani-red-slim-fit-lightweight-4-pocket-jacket?ID=935715&CategoryID=3763&LinkType=#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D362%26ruleId%3D%26slotId%3D2


I asked in the other thread but only 2 people replied...I'm very indecisive. is this 'fashionable' ? it looks like it'll go with anything. 

no it looks bad. dont buy
post #108453 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

You guys getting trolled...

no dude. 

 

I don't get why women can go to nightclubs with bare legs and sandals but men can't. It's simply false that women as a rule have nicer legs and feet than men. I know for a fact that I have nicer legs and feet than many women. 

post #108454 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soprano28 View Post

no dude. 

I don't get why women can go to nightclubs with bare legs and sandals but men can't. It's simply false that women as a rule have nicer legs and feet than men. I know for a fact that I have nicer legs and feet than many women. 

then go to nightclubs with bare legs and sandals and when people evade you or don't let you in explain to them you have nicer legs and feet than most women
post #108455 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post


look when you wore cargo shorts and flip flops your friend called you out on it and called it sloppy which prompted you to come here and ask for help

so when people suggest not wearing cargo shorts and flip flops (and offer alternatives) your answer is "cargo shorts are pretty standard around here"?

what did you expect us to say? that your friend is wrong and you actually look nice?
no it looks bad. dont buy

she had nothing against the cargo shorts or flip flops, it was the hoodie and shorts combination that she didn't like. I've never met anyone who didn't like cargo shorts...what shorts do you wear in the summer? 

 

and yes, just say my friend is wrong and my hoodie goes nicely with my shorts and its a dope outfit...then we can call it a night. 

post #108456 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soprano28 View Post

no dude. 

I don't get why women can go to nightclubs with bare legs and sandals but men can't. It's simply false that women as a rule have nicer legs and feet than men. I know for a fact that I have nicer legs and feet than many women. 

uh-oh paging @brad-t i can't say anything nice
post #108457 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post


then go to nightclubs with bare legs and sandals and when people evade you or don't let you in explain to them you have nicer legs and feet than most women

I've actually gotten lots of compliments on my legs and feet...from women. jealous? post your legs and we can compare. 

post #108458 of 109053
We actually have a thread here for men to admire other men's legs and feet, nephew
post #108459 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
 

I'd like to join the SF beach party. I will be wearing flip-flops though in solidarity with soprano. will also bring Schneider blanket wrap and shredded Levis. this will be in Mexico though, right. the Nordic thing was a joke yeah?

Sounds very Kapital.  And no, Norway not at all a joke.  It's incredible beautiful in the summer.  Breathtaking.  I can think of nothing more incredible than mountains rising out of the ocean.

post #108460 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

uh-oh paging @brad-t i can't say anything nice

i don't know what this means but i am here
post #108461 of 109053
When all the ToJ jackets are delivered, let's all go down to Huntington Beach and burn the ToJ thread in a bonfire.
post #108462 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

When all the ToJ jackets are delivered, let's all go down to Huntington Beach and burn the ToJ thread in a bonfire.

Fuck'n hell I'm not driving all the way down there! biggrin.gif You wanna come to Santa Monica?
post #108463 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

We actually have a thread here for men to admire other men's legs and feet, nephew

where??

post #108464 of 109053
I actually wore flip flops (thongs in the local parlance), shorts and t-shirt today while working alone from home on a 90 degree day. I don't think anybody needs to see a picture.
post #108465 of 109053

thongs yes! (or zoris)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts