or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 7172  

post #107566 of 109053

 


Edited by Mulan - 4/6/15 at 8:23pm
post #107567 of 109053

My other Visvims came!  Man that took a long time.... That was nearly a month in transit.  Felt like the 80s again.

post #107568 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Felt like the 80s again.

Burning Airlines icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #107569 of 109053
Do thumb comments work on the mobile site?

Edit: YES!
post #107570 of 109053

starting to really hate seeing geobaskets... drips might be getting there too

post #107571 of 109053
Where do you live? I see geobaskets quite often but I've only seen drips in the wild a couple times, certainly not enough to get sick of them
post #107572 of 109053

Playing around with Nike ID because I want some blazers and made these. Can't tell if I'm being funny or stupid. Thoughts? 

 

post #107573 of 109053
Yeah, that's pretty funny. Kinda amusing it's even possible. Are those actually perforations, or have you uploaded a printed image?
post #107574 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post

Just met a dude at Whole Foods in Visvim. Looked natural on him.

Thumb comments are back?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Your Whole Foods is way better stocked than the one near me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by objection View Post

starting to really hate seeing geobaskets... drips might be getting there too

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Where do you live? I see geobaskets quite often but I've only seen drips in the wild a couple times, certainly not enough to get sick of them

Speaking of which, anybody have a recommendation on where to get some fake geobaskets or dunks (I prefer the latter)? I tried to buy a pair from c2coffer a while ago and got burned by the seller (fortunately I paid with PayPal and got most of my money back).
post #107575 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Speaking of which, anybody have a recommendation on where to get some fake geobaskets or dunks (I prefer the latter)? I tried to buy a pair from c2coffer a while ago and got burned by the seller (fortunately I paid with PayPal and got most of my money back).

PM @GraphicNovelty He purchased some at one point.
post #107576 of 109053
i used ioffer.
post #107577 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

i used ioffer.

Yeah, I think you actually sent me that link. Looks like ioffer has a couple of pairs of geobaskets but no dunks.
post #107578 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by volatile View Post

Yeah, that's pretty funny. Kinda amusing it's even possible. Are those actually perforations, or have you uploaded a printed image?

 

Perforated. 

post #107579 of 109053
continued props to @brad-t for his japan buying guide. just made my first yahoo jp bid.
post #107580 of 109053

Do Okayama Denim usually take forever to ship? Like... 3 business days no shipment?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts