Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:31am in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 7165post #107461 of 1090534/2/15 at 12:34pmpost #107462 of 1090534/2/15 at 12:34pmpost #107463 of 1090534/2/15 at 1:10pmpost #107464 of 1090534/2/15 at 6:17pm
some US stockists like:
and many many japan stockists. eg. http://digital-mountain.net/shopdetail/000000001722/051/P/page2/recommend/
not tooo expensive.post #107465 of 1090534/3/15 at 2:00ampost #107466 of 1090534/3/15 at 11:01ampost #107467 of 1090534/3/15 at 11:15ampost #107468 of 1090534/3/15 at 1:07pmpost #107469 of 1090534/3/15 at 1:12pmpost #107470 of 1090534/3/15 at 1:15pmpost #107471 of 1090534/3/15 at 1:41pmSo this happened to me at the outlet mall earlier this week.
I was browsing this long rack of clearance merchandise at Off Saks 5th that had a lot of good selection. The sizes were all kinda mixed together so I went through the rack back and forth several times to make sure I didn't miss anything really nice. During that time, there was this woman who was prolly in her mid 30s, skanky looking at the nearby register trying to return and arguing with the sales guy at the register.
So while I browse through the rack, I noticed the woman looking at me. Therefore, I gave her a smile but she didn't smile back and kinda rolled her eyes. I continued to browse and the woman continued to argue with the sales guy this time I overheard that the sales guy won't accept her return coz she doesn't have a receipt and the item that she was returning was not even purchased from the store. While I browsed, I kept noticing the woman staring at me. I wasn't sure if she was looking to see if I was paying attention to her situation but I was just there browsing and minding my own business.
I found a grey cotton sweater so I went in line behind the woman at the register who was still arguing with the poor sales guy for about a good 15 minutes now. While I patiently waited for my turn, the woman glanced back to me and gave me this mean look and then glanced forward and shook her head and I was thinking she was getting frustrated by her situation so I just gave her a smile to be polite and to assure her I was waiting patiently for my turn. She looked back at me and tells me in her Eastern European voice with her head bobbing
" I zont thsink is gonna happen!!"
So I replied back,
"It's OK, I'm not in a hurry anyway"
At this point, she was facing me with her hands on her waist and her head portruding forward and says
"You know, I''m not kidzing widz you asshowl"
So I said, " what are YOU talking about?!"
And she goes, " why you keep looking at me like you want to fuck with me!!"
I just stood there dumbfounded. Here I was minding my own business, being polite and patient towards this woman and all this time she was thinking I was checking her out. The colabear in me wanted to tell her " Beach, I'm not into pushy, but if I was I wouldn't waste my deek on your dirrrrty & itchy pushy, you skanky looking hoa!"
But I just contained myself and left I went to Auntie Anne and stuffed my mouth with sweet almond pretzel
Edited by colabear - 4/3/15 at 2:08pmpost #107472 of 1090534/3/15 at 1:52pmpost #107473 of 1090534/3/15 at 2:15pmpost #107474 of 1090534/3/15 at 2:15pmpost #107475 of 1090534/3/15 at 2:40pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1183 Active Users (145 Members and 1038 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 23 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 25 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 36 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 38 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 39 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 45 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 46 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...