Maybe the company has an update on their blocked Instagram account.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 1/16/17 at 7:03pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 7143post #107132 of 1090533/24/15 at 2:54pmpost #107133 of 1090533/24/15 at 3:01pmQuote:
Maybe I need to explain that I own a very influential forum and a lot of people care what I think?
I'll put that in my letter.
It's a German store, and the package seems to be stuck in Frankfurt. Is it too soon to be making a joke about the war?post #107134 of 1090533/24/15 at 3:06pmpost #107135 of 1090533/24/15 at 6:30pmpost #107136 of 1090533/24/15 at 6:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Abraxis
Sounds like this situation also calls for:
What if it gets there before my package gets to me? Maybe I should just go over there and confront them in person? wtf happened to German efficiency? Frickin' End Times.post #107137 of 1090533/24/15 at 6:48pmThey probably are distracted by the Greek/Euro situation atm, justifiably. I think it's still worth the risk. If your package arrives first, blame it on revenge for the war. If the package never comes, attribute it to that.
You really can't lose. Best part of being American!post #107138 of 1090533/24/15 at 6:51pmWhenever I order something from Germany, it takes a looong time to leave the country, then zips right along - totally anecdotal, but I've never had this problem ordering from any other country. Wonder what's going on with int'l outbound mail over therepost #107139 of 1090533/24/15 at 6:55pmI just ordered something from like Turkey. Broke my resilience and paid full msrp for a jacket ina different size which I have (which wont sell even though its awesome nwt and hundred plus cheaper). Not expecting delivery to be quick. Tres bien is speedy thopost #107140 of 1090533/24/15 at 7:26pmHrm my experiences with Germany have been blazing fast. With order to arrival sometimes happening in 3 days through UPS.
Also random other countries tend to be very fast if they use DHL e.g. Italy/Kuwait/Israel -- but higher risk of duties - all 3 of the mentioned have had transit times of 2-3 days.post #107141 of 1090533/24/15 at 7:29pmpost #107142 of 1090533/24/15 at 9:31pmpost #107143 of 1090533/24/15 at 10:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Abraxis
Hrm my experiences with Germany have been blazing fast. With order to arrival sometimes happening in 3 days through UPS.
Also random other countries tend to be very fast if they use DHL e.g. Italy/Kuwait/Israel -- but higher risk of duties - all 3 of the mentioned have had transit times of 2-3 days.
It was through DHL "economy", which is just the postal system. They hand it off to USPS. In any case, as you may have gathered, my posts were (mostly) in jest, but it is odd. The package took 6 days to get to the main Frankfurt hub (Germany is not that big of a country. An invading army could have reached Berlin by foot in that time), and then the package has been sitting there (with a USPS stamp now), ever since.
Re. Glitter. I know what my next secret Santa is getting.post #107144 of 1090533/24/15 at 11:18pmpost #107145 of 1090533/24/15 at 11:30pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › On Tie Knots and Shirt Collars 17 seconds ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 2 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › CEDES MILANO Springbok Butler's Friend Corkscrew 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Replacement? 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...