or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 7129  

post #106921 of 109053

In all the spring catalogs, none of the guys are wearing socks with their oxfords.

 

WTF is going on with the no-sock thing? It's fucking gross.

post #106922 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonHedonist View Post
 

In all the spring catalogs, none of the guys are wearing socks with their oxfords.

 

WTF is going on with the no-sock thing? It's fucking gross.

 

 

Hmmm not sure what you're talking about.  Can't say I've noticed anybody ever wearing shoes without socks?  At least, not in the past 8-10 years or so.  That just sounds weird.  Which catalogs are these?

post #106923 of 109053

how do you even know they're not wearing socks? Are they wearing their pants so high you can see their ankles? That would be ridiculous

post #106924 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post
 

 

 

Hmmm not sure what you're talking about.  Can't say I've noticed anybody ever wearing shoes without socks?  At least, not in the past 8-10 years or so.  That just sounds weird.  Which catalogs are these?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by momentoftruth View Post
 

how do you even know they're not wearing socks? Are they wearing their pants so high you can see their ankles? That would be ridiculous

 

Bonobos:

 

JCrew

 

And I'm seeing more and more in random magazines. I swear it's an epidemic. Highwaters and no socks.

post #106925 of 109053
I matched into neurosurgery!!!!
post #106926 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

I matched into neurosurgery!!!!

 

Congrats Bene! You'll find out where on friday right?

post #106927 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonHedonist View Post

And I'm seeing more and more in random magazines. I swear it's an epidemic. Highwaters and no socks.

you ever heard about this crazy shit called "ankle socks"
post #106928 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

Congrats Bene! You'll find out where on friday right?

Yessir
post #106929 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post


you ever heard about this crazy shit called "ankle socks"


Yeah, with athletic shoes. Or loafers, I suppose..

post #106930 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post


Yessir

 

Congrats dude. We work a bit with neuro here (I do research in ortho spine) and I've always wanted to go shadow some of the surgeons I know. I might pop into one of their OR's on a case that I wouldn't see in Ortho!

post #106931 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonHedonist View Post
 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Bonobos:

 

JCrew

 

And I'm seeing more and more in random magazines. I swear it's an epidemic. Highwaters and no socks.

 

 

Well I'll be.  Now I really HAVE seen it all  :puzzled: :cry:

post #106932 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonHedonist View Post


Yeah, with athletic shoes. Or loafers, I suppose..

you're a pretty boring hedonist
post #106933 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

That's the future. America is fucked.


i was hoping that video was staged.

 

cringed so hard.

 

can someone tell me what "trap" is?

post #106934 of 109053
It's 80 fucking degrees outside what the fuck do I do
post #106935 of 109053
suns out guns out
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts