Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/1/17 at 7:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 7095post #106411 of 1090533/5/15 at 1:40pmpost #106412 of 1090533/5/15 at 1:41pmpost #106413 of 1090533/5/15 at 1:42pmpost #106414 of 1090533/5/15 at 1:43pmpost #106415 of 1090533/5/15 at 1:45pmpost #106416 of 1090533/5/15 at 1:45pmNot a troll at all. Just annoying that I'm being told that I can't have an opinion on something, and that I'm not supposed to have on opinion... from a person who has an opinion about fucking everything.
Transgenderism and transsexualism is gross. That is my opinion. I'm sure I'm not alone.post #106417 of 1090533/5/15 at 1:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by brad-t
The problem is that you think the benchmark you need to reach is "having 0% against 'transvestites'" (which actually means cross-dresser — the people you're discussing are transexuals). The problem is the fact that you think your opinion on transexuals matters, or that you should need to have an opinion at all. Assessing how appealing the appearances of transexuals are in the same post you attempt to vindicate yourself doesn't help matters.
Tons of prejudices are rooted in ignorance, not malice. Whether or not you have anything against them — and I take you at your word that you don't — your comments are dehumanizing.
I don't say any of this with the intention of making you feel bad or guilty, simply with the hope that you'll consider it in the future!
I realize that "empathy" is a hot-button issue on SF, so I'll leave it at that.
I think you are misconstruing, what I'm saying, but let my explain it, I don't care, as long as they are happy.
Most europeans don't have the same kind of prejudice as "americans" have, as we are not religious and accept people, for what they are, so I don't feel the need to judge and I don't see how saying that their surgery is well made and they actually look like what they want to like, is a problem.
Sometimes you need to read what's being said and not what you want it to say or thinking that whoever wrote is a caveman, who points and laugh at everyone who doesn't look like an average person.post #106418 of 1090533/5/15 at 1:46pmpost #106419 of 1090533/5/15 at 1:51pmpost #106420 of 1090533/5/15 at 1:51pmpost #106421 of 1090533/5/15 at 1:58pmDon't people rail against Michael Jordan more often about not improving working conditions or speaking out about pricing or limited release or whatever? You hear it every once in a while and it goes away. Not sure Kanye would have any more control than Jordan. Or maybe Jordan has since come out and said IDGAF.post #106422 of 1090533/5/15 at 2:00pmQuote:
fucked your wife last night and she basically looks like a tranny, so close enough, i guess?
i worry for your daughters. with a mother that ugly and a father that stupid....
well shit.post #106423 of 1090533/5/15 at 2:05pmpost #106424 of 1090533/5/15 at 2:05pm
Someone who has those mmm x converse shoes that can tell something about how much they peel? (and which iteration do you have?)
I like them how they look new (without any peel), or when they look like this: http://play.converse.com/blog/2014/05/22/converse-x-maison-martin-margiela-collection-2/ (2nd picture, just a little bit of colour peeking through) but not really when they peel too much.
Also, I know that the hi's are canvas in the first iteration and leather in the second iteration but I'm not sure about the low's. Is it the same with them? Have been searching and I think they are but I'm not 100% sure.post #106425 of 1090533/5/15 at 2:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
Don't people rail against Michael Jordan more often about not improving working conditions or speaking out about pricing or limited release or whatever? You hear it every once in a while and it goes away. Not sure Kanye would have any more control than Jordan. Or maybe Jordan has since come out and said IDGAF.
It's been talked about it the Nike thread numerous times, I think Adidas and Nike are so large, that they don't give a fuck and as long, as people keep standing in line to pay $200< for a pair of $10 shoes only to flip them for 5-10x, why would they.
The whole flipping thing is slowly, but steady killing the sneaker culture and a lot of people even on Niketalk etc. are starting to say, it's not worth it any longer, as they won't be getting a pair anyway.
What do you think Kanye cares more about his $$$ or Sri Lankan child labour, I can give you a hint, it's not the later.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › SWIMS Classic Galosh / Rubber Overshoes (L) 34 seconds ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Walnut Jefferson - 7.5EEE 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...