or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 7063  

post #105931 of 109053
Styleforum. Where 50/bucks is nbd.
post #105932 of 109053

In the club I don't toss bills, I make it rain 'qlo jawnz.

 

i don't club

post #105933 of 109053

50 dollars is a lot.

 

#strugglekid

post #105934 of 109053
I don't disagree. I'm a student and stay at home dad, my wife is a school teacher. We don't have money, I'm just saying the idea that you lift means you shouldn't buy shit is silly to me. And a pair of $50 selvedg is nbd in the scheme of things, esp when most people buying denim on here are spending north of $200.
post #105935 of 109053
Why not just wear sweatpants for a while? I guess in the scheme of things its nbd but i mean 50 bucks is 8 meals at my fav indo place! shog[1].gif
post #105936 of 109053
I've just accepted the fact I need two of each basic, one for when I'm dieting and another for when I'm bulking. Outwear don't really need to fit me spot on and can be either worn slim at end of bulk or sized up end of cut. So I spend my money on outerwear and shoes.
post #105937 of 109053
don't buy jeans if you lift and have a bloated powerlifter physique (or you juice) otherwise you can lift and buy whatever jawnz (sup shore) that you want cept painted on shit
post #105938 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Which Big Johns did you get, and how do you like them?

I got the Slim Tapered. Overall I'm pretty happy with them.

While they are tapered, they aren't tapered enough for any sort of stacking, so I had to have them hemmed (I have a 34" inseam, so stacking isn't really a very good option for me anyways).

The seat on the pants is really full, so there is a bit of diaper butt, but not enough to put me off.

I wouldn't go so far to say that I have big thighs, but they aren't skinny. As a result, they fit pretty well in the thigh w/o being tight. The rise is just right, for me anyways. I could tuck a shirt in if I had to, but the waist doesn't sit up by my belly button or anything.
post #105939 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

I was looking at the pbj uniqlos before I purchased a pair of Big Johns form NMWA, but I found the rise to be way too small.

Imagine if you only bought stuff from brands that have big/huge/etc in their name. Not sure it can be done.
post #105940 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post


Imagine if you only bought stuff from brands that have big/huge/etc in their name. Not sure it can be done.

Big John and Big Star, both denim based.

LTB by Little Big

On Yoox, I found a couple of brands: Big Uncle (must be an Alden holding) and Big-E

post #105941 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Big John and Big Star, both denim based.
LTB by Little Big
On Yoox, I found a couple of brands: Big Uncle (must be an Alden holding) and Big-E

Yeah for some reason I figured it would be denim and nothing else.
post #105942 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post


I got the Slim Tapered. Overall I'm pretty happy with them.

While they are tapered, they aren't tapered enough for any sort of stacking, so I had to have them hemmed (I have a 34" inseam, so stacking isn't really a very good option for me anyways).

The seat on the pants is really full, so there is a bit of diaper butt, but not enough to put me off.

I wouldn't go so far to say that I have big thighs, but they aren't skinny. As a result, they fit pretty well in the thigh w/o being tight. The rise is just right, for me anyways. I could tuck a shirt in if I had to, but the waist doesn't sit up by my belly button or anything.

fwiw, and if you care, they are meant to be worn a big low, with a slightly dropped crotch.

post #105943 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

Imagine if you only bought stuff from brands that have big/huge/etc in their name. Not sure it can be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Big John and Big Star, both denim based.
LTB by Little Big
On Yoox, I found a couple of brands: Big Uncle (must be an Alden holding) and Big-E

For tailoring, you could go with Lardini.
post #105944 of 109053

@dieworkwear I don't know if you ended up buying that snuggle zip up thing, but in case you wanted some complimentary pieces....

 

post #105945 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

@dieworkwear
 I don't know if you ended up buying that snuggle zip up thing, but in case you wanted some complimentary pieces....



"A huge teddy bear fleece coat is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all a huge teddy bear fleece coat says this: 'I don’t bother you - don’t bother me'.” -Yohji Yamamoto
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts