or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6991  

post #104851 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Well, Stylezeitgeist is cool and Styleforum is normcore, so there's that.

Also, it's not that he disagrees with the "hivemind".  It's that he phrases it in a very specific way.  If he thinks that his "harumph, kids.  That person must be living off their parents because she doesn't dress 'professionally'" attitude is going to go unremarked upon, then he's just living in a world without consequence, and none of us live there.

Incidentally, this all started because I said that Moo and I were middle aged, in the context of who could actually afford MA+, and also wanted it.  The offense was purely in his own head.

I want more ma+ shog[1].gif
post #104852 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post
I want more ma+ shog[1].gif

I am seriously thinking about getting a biker, but I just spent all that money on plane tickets.  One is for a family vacation, so that is cool.  The other are for last minute flights to a funeral, so... less cool.  Actually, just that alone would have gotten 90% of the jackets that MA+ puts out.  I just happen to want the most expensive one they make.  Fuck my taste.

post #104853 of 109053
Liquidate your belt collection, buy all the ma leathers
post #104854 of 109053
How is it I keep forgetting about A kind of Guise and the miss out stuff like this

http://akindofguise.com/product/tarlabasi-blouson-navy-melange/
post #104855 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Well, Stylezeitgeist is cool and Styleforum is normcore, so there's that.

Also, it's not that he disagrees with the "hivemind".  It's that he phrases it in a very specific way.  If he thinks that his "harumph, kids.  That person must be living off their parents because she doesn't dress 'professionally'" attitude is going to go unremarked upon, then he's just living in a world without consequence, and none of us live there.

Incidentally, this all started because I said that Moo and I were middle aged, in the context of who could actually afford MA+, and also wanted it.  The offense was purely in his own head.

Wait what? You thought my "today I learned I'm middle aged I'm gonna go cry" comment was me taking offense?

Jesus fucking Christ.
post #104856 of 109053
You had to explain yourself and whined, so yes.

Exhibit 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

You like it, the hyperbole? foo.gif

Sometimes I feel like people here see me as a caricature of my own posts. This stings me a bit, but it is not an unfounded realization among the online fora. Truth is people are free to do and dress as they wish, and I am free to mock or applaud as I wish. In turn they are free to pass judgment about my sense of being, at least online. It is all fine.
post #104857 of 109053
That came after after he didn't get that I'm not offended and continued to press the issue.

Irrespective, fuck you all.
post #104858 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

Liquidate your belt collection, buy all the ma leathers

You've lost me...

post #104859 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

That came after after he didn't get that I'm not offended and continued to press the issue.

Irrespective, fuck you all.

Stop being so butthurt. JFC.
post #104860 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I am seriously thinking about getting a biker, but I just spent all that money on plane tickets.  One is for a family vacation, so that is cool.  The other are for last minute flights to a funeral, so... less cool.  Actually, just that alone would have gotten 90% of the jackets that MA+ puts out.  I just happen to want the most expensive one they make.  Fuck my taste.

Yeah that biker jacket is pretty freaking cool, is the one I want is well, I tried on the store and fit supertight FW I W
post #104861 of 109053
Stop being so effeminate.
post #104862 of 109053
Petition to change Moo's title to Boxercise Butthurtguy
post #104863 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

That came after after he didn't get that I'm not offended and continued to press the issue.

Irrespective, fuck you all.

Translation: *butthurt* Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *butthurt*
post #104864 of 109053
Hater ass haters.
post #104865 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post


Yeah that biker jacket is pretty freaking cool, is the one I want is well, I tried on the store and fit supertight FW I W

I tried on the size 54 in the ink bison, and it fit perfectly.  But that sizing is crazy.  I am a smaller size 40 in most brands.  In most MA+, I have to size up to a size 52, but a 54?  Only by really small person standards am I a really large guy.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts