or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6935  

post #104011 of 109053

am i supposed to take Moo seriously ??

post #104012 of 109053

not if you value your sanity.

 

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

without commenting on the veracity of your statement (a bannable offense for me), i wonder how it's related to the comment you quoted? wagering on someone's background, irrelevant as it may be, seems innocuous and isn't some indication of character in my opinion. well aside from maybe an assumptive personality.

 

the systematic pattern of misogyny and intolerance that moo has displayed over... let's say his entire posting history here hardly seems "innocuous".

post #104013 of 109053
Misogyny because I made fun of a cherished forum favorite blogger? lol8[1].gif

Intolerance because my views are different from yours? lol8[1].gif

You must be from a small town somewhere.
post #104014 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

I will be an awesome dad.

If I ever get kids, I can only be better than the piece if shit I didn't have.
post #104015 of 109053

Reproduction is irresponsible given the current state of the climate.

post #104016 of 109053
I can't tell if moo is actual the troll or the seemingly, but impossibly, genuine responses of irritation at such an obvious attempt to provoke
post #104017 of 109053
Moo is your imagination.
post #104018 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

galliano's margiela debut http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/spring-2015-couture/maison-martin-margiela

Huh?



Ohh ok I get it now

post #104019 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by J BAILEY View Post


the systematic pattern of misogyny and intolerance that moo has displayed over... let's say his entire posting history here hardly seems "innocuous".

It's fine to take background into consideration, nothing is without context, but to call what he wrote mysogynistic and intolerant is so exaggerated that it basically ignores the meanings of those words.

Iit's not even a bad assumption to make about someone involved in fashion. Look at CSM, alumni from there bemoan its decline into a playground for spawn of the wealthy, and that's supposedly a pinnacle of tutelage.

Anyway she's an amazing person and an adventurous spirit so whatever others may say shouldn't detract from that, and I'd gladly accompany her for coffee in those outfits (not Starbucks though)
post #104020 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

It's fine to take background into consideration, nothing is without context, but to call what he wrote mysogynistic and intolerant is so exaggerated that it basically ignores the meanings of those words.

Iit's not even a bad assumption to make about someone involved in fashion. Look at CSM, alumni from there bemoan its decline into a playground for spawn of the wealthy, and that's supposedly a pinnacle of tutelage.

Anyway she's an amazing person and an adventurous spirit so whatever others may say shouldn't detract from that, and I'd gladly accompany her for coffee in those outfits (not Starbucks though)

I am glad that you said that because i really don't understand how questioning a woman's style roots to the hatred of women.

Anyways reality is this could of been a funny conversation without insulting a member, take away the random bs that jbailey and brad-t constantly stir up and we have a great baguette throwing championship upon us. I for one would like to see fuuma vs moo for the title. cheers.gif
post #104021 of 109053
People here take me too seriously and too literally. Perhaps it is their youth that gets in the way of pragmatic resonance.

I had no idea that certain Style Forum members and - ahem - owners were actually hanging out with, and probably paying for drinks for the unequivocal and illustrious blogger Rosenrot as we speak here today. Had I known this, I do believe that I would have attacked her style with more fervor. The outlandish overreaction to my simple and 3rd grade level taunts by several of StyleForum's most wretched and downright pathetic members (names shall be withheld) is no surprise to me at all. Day in, day out, they can be counted on to be the cattiest, and most prolifically butthurt members of all.
post #104022 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

It's fine to take background into consideration, nothing is without context, but to call what he wrote mysogynistic and intolerant is so exaggerated that it basically ignores the meanings of those words.

Iit's not even a bad assumption to make about someone involved in fashion. Look at CSM, alumni from there bemoan its decline into a playground for spawn of the wealthy, and that's supposedly a pinnacle of tutelage.

Anyway she's an amazing person and an adventurous spirit so whatever others may say shouldn't detract from that, and I'd gladly accompany her for coffee in those outfits (not Starbucks though)

Ones that have a clover machine have pretty great coffee
post #104023 of 109053

This whole thing has spiraled so much out of control that now shah is (somewhat) defending moo.

post #104024 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Misogyny because I made fun of a cherished forum favorite blogger? lol8[1].gif

Intolerance because my views are different from yours? lol8[1].gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

It's fine to take background into consideration, nothing is without context, but to call what he wrote mysogynistic and intolerant is so exaggerated that it basically ignores the meanings of those words.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

I am glad that you said that because i really don't understand how questioning a woman's style roots to the hatred of women.

 

i'm sure glad all these dudes on the internet are here to explain to me what misogyny is!

post #104025 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by J BAILEY View Post



i'm sure glad all these dudes on the internet are here to explain to me what misogyny is!

Well you clearly didn't know
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts