or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6930  

post #103936 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

I haven't been clean shaven in a decade.

cheers.gif cheers to that.
post #103937 of 109053
Yeah it makes life so much easier, no need to shave in the morning.
post #103938 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

i know i just bought a leather and i'm in no financial position to buy it but oh my god the monitaly varsity/5zip at nmwa is gorgeous. next season, next season.


I liked that coat when I first saw it, but really can't stand those leather zipper pulls. Easy enough to take them off, just seems like an unnecessary detail. 

post #103939 of 109053

Well they make it every year, so they have to add something different to it. And like you said, it's not going to cost you anything to take it off.

post #103940 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgaith77 View Post


I liked that coat when I first saw it, but really can't stand those leather zipper pulls. Easy enough to take them off, just seems like an unnecessary detail. 

Could just be how they look in that photo. I liked how they look here.

post #103941 of 109053

Is 4est wearing the same colorway? A bit better, but still looks like leather tassels on pasties. If thats your thing:happy:

 

In the NMWA pic, there's leather sleeves, contrasting wool body, striped ribbed cuffs, silver hardware...already a lot going on. But that's I guess what makes it Monitaly.

post #103942 of 109053

Dammit that monitaly is cool

post #103943 of 109053
End has a good price in it too, but you should all buy it from nmwa first.
post #103944 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

i know i just bought a leather and i'm in no financial position to buy it but oh my god the monitaly varsity/5zip at nmwa is gorgeous. next season, next season.

 

 

Missed it. What'd you get?

post #103945 of 109053

Yeah the Monitaly is a good one, and the tassles make it in my eye but I can see why people might want to take them off and put them aside for a bit.  I find they look best with one set all the way down, and the other up just a bit so they're below nipple-tassle territory.  This creates a natural location for the pocket that is created by having it open as well.

post #103946 of 109053
nmwa needs to up their google fu because when i type in nmwa some museum
post #103947 of 109053
🐣
post #103948 of 109053
@Synthese, just saw your indigo sashiko jacket at an airport kiosk of all places. On sale too, woulda got it if it was my size. Beautiful piece, the matching pants are nice as well - go for the full suit!!
post #103949 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

@Synthese, just saw your indigo sashiko jacket at an airport kiosk of all places. On sale too, woulda got it if it was my size. Beautiful piece, the matching pants are nice as well - go for the full suit!!

At Narita?! Absurdly, I think Okura/Blue Blue has a big (?) shop there. Were the matching pants an equally thick material? Because that's a lunacy I have considered.

post #103950 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

Missed it. What'd you get?

unis
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts