or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6923  

post #103831 of 109053
A lot of stuff was shut down over the holidays indeed, so I'd wait a little longer. FJ was closed for a while and I think they are backlogged.
post #103832 of 109053
Yeah, most people are off for about a week after new years.
post #103833 of 109053
Ok cool thanks everyone!
post #103834 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Not a lot to me is like... under $300. I know that's nowhere close to getting anything quality for a suit but as much as I try to justify it I really can't. To me it's not an investment I really care for at the time. Ideally I could get something cool like MMM or Dries or some bullshit but that's not happening.

Good call on AE. I will look out for those.

 

When do you need this by? I think if you're patient, you can do pretty well. I have a Dries suit that was $400 and a Jil suit I got from a seller here for like $70 (the Dries suit is perfect, the Jil suit I still need to have tailored). Of course, I've never had a need to wear either, but I'll assume I'll be glad I own them at some point?

 

Yoox and ebay are both great for this, although ebay requires you to be willing to re-sell a bunch of stuff that doesn't end up fitting.

post #103835 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Has anyone ordered from Rakuten: Modescape before? Its been a few weeks and FJ still hasn't received the item. Should I be worried? Whats the next move here.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/modescape/

 

They ship directly to the US.

post #103836 of 109053

my very boring list of favourite runway shows:

 

Helmut Lang A/W 1999

Helmut Lang S/S 2003

Yohji Yamamoto A/W 2012

Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme S/S 2012

Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme S/S 2013

 

and non-runway collections:

 

Rick Owens A/W 2001

Song for the Mute A/W 2013 “Septième”

Devoa S/S 2013

Talking About The Abstraction S/S 2013

post #103837 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

When do you need this by? I think if you're patient, you can do pretty well. I have a Dries suit that was $400 and a Jil suit I got from a seller here for like $70 (the Dries suit is perfect, the Jil suit I still need to have tailored). Of course, I've never had a need to wear either, but I'll assume I'll be glad I own them at some point?

Yoox and ebay are both great for this, although ebay requires you to be willing to re-sell a bunch of stuff that doesn't end up fitting.

Not until March 14th, which is when the wedding is. Tailoring is not an issue since I know a skilled tailor (hi mom), so I'm pretty flexible.
post #103838 of 109053
smdh @ people making offers on items and not actually having the money to buy it yet.

"i'll get the check in my account this weekend"
post #103839 of 109053
That is the weakest shit ever. Happens to me monthly.
post #103840 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

smdh @ people making offers on items and not actually having the money to buy it yet.

"i'll get the check in my account this weekend"


Love when people send me offers, I accept, and then they don't pay

post #103841 of 109053
I don't mind waiting a few extra days as long as I do get paid and they understand I'm not gonna hold it if I get a better or equal offer.
post #103842 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

That is the weakest shit ever. Happens to me monthly.

 

clearly you are posting your B&S listings a month early then

 

the obvious solution is to delay all your listings by a month and then your buyers will already have cash in hand

 

#hopethishelps

post #103843 of 109053
#shittylifeprotips
post #103844 of 109053

Stupid question and possibly not even the right thread but what kind of paint do I use to repaint MMM Gats?

post #103845 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrange View Post

Stupid question and possibly not even the right thread but what kind of paint do I use to repaint MMM Gats?

Like so

simpsons-makeup-gun-o.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts