or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6903  

post #103531 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post
 

 

Checked out a few places, mostly in malls. The Burberry and Gucci boutiques are packed while the Y's, AnnD, even Lanvin stores are on huge sales. There's a recently built mall that has a nice variety of labels but the stock is disappointing. One boutique has racks and racks of Cdg, Sacai, Junya, Lupfer, Undercover, Wooyoungmi, miharayasuhiro, etc, etc lined up outside for 30%+ but there wasn't a lot I could fit into. The Y's store was doing 50-80% off. Y-3 had black/white qasas but not black/back. AnnD just had a bunch of XS-S but there was an oversized long cardigan that was super tempting. The only baller stuff worn by locals that I've seen and can recognize are Rick dunks. There's a variety of socioeconomic reasons that have molded the public's tastes toward old school luxury labels over more modern ones, but because so, there's plenty of good deals here (if you're a 48 or below).

where are you referring to in sh?

post #103532 of 109053
Just got some 70 wool/30% cashmere trousers in the mail. Holy shit.
Found a pair of 80 wool/20 mohair in the same style, diff colour. Would they be as soft?
And with 30% cashmere are they going to pill like crazy and be weak/not durable?
post #103533 of 109053
post #103534 of 109053
weird shit is cool to me now. the only people who get any kind of reaction out of me are homeless people, nerdy 8 year old kids wearing socks with techy payless sandals, old tan dudes in polo driving 80s porches in laguna beach, and the old hispanic cowboys that stroll around san juan capistrano.

yesterday i saw a guy bumming outside rite aid wearing an a black long sleeve shirt and black trousers tucked into oatmeal combat boots. the neckline of his shirt was cut super wide, almost to the edge of his shoulders. even considering the awesome fits ive seen here and elsewear it was the best thing ive seen in a while.
post #103535 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoutOutsFoMyBo View Post

weird shit is cool to me now. the only people who get any kind of reaction out of me are homeless people, nerdy 8 year old kids wearing socks with techy payless sandals, old tan dudes in polo driving 80s porches in laguna beach, and the old hispanic cowboys that stroll around san juan capistrano.

yesterday i saw a guy bumming outside rite aid wearing an a black long sleeve shirt and black trousers tucked into oatmeal combat boots. the neckline of his shirt was cut super wide, almost to the edge of his shoulders. even considering the awesome fits ive seen here and elsewear it was the best thing ive seen in a while.

I tried to find a meme that included hipsters and regular things being too mainstream but couldn't find a good one so this comment will have to suffice.
post #103536 of 109053

How the heck did Tres Bien become so street tech

post #103537 of 109053

Their new buying director visions street tech is the future of menswear.

post #103538 of 109053
If you use Four Pins and Tumblr as a barometer of taste, he's not far off.
post #103539 of 109053
If anybody here got that MMM sweater and doesn't end up wanting it, hit me up
post #103540 of 109053

I have to buy a xmas present for a younger cousin. She likes clothes, was telling me about waking up at 3am on black friday to kop a zara coat she bookmarked. I don't know her size. I'm thinking of getting a scarf. What would be the safest color and what should I look for? I'm leaning towards grey and maybe black since grey goes with the most colors? I was thinking just cashmere, long, and Jil/Ann/Yohji? No idea what I'm doing.

post #103541 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

If anybody here got that MMM sweater and doesn't end up wanting it, hit me up
but, but, I called dibs...
post #103542 of 109053
what, you don't know about secret dibs?
post #103543 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post

Their new buying director visions street tech is the future of menswear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eluther View Post

If you use Four Pins and Tumblr as a barometer of taste, he's not far off.

Great way to gauge the present, not the future. They're buying it because it's moving.
post #103544 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

If anybody here got that MMM sweater and doesn't end up wanting it, hit me up
but, but, I called dibs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

what, you don't know about secret dibs?

...and it went for 100 bucks too. Man I kind of feel bad for not answering pm's in time haha would of rather seen a fellow SF member get it
post #103545 of 109053
yeah sadly I saw the link hours after it ended, serves me right for not proactively searching for it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts