or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6896  

post #103426 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

@notwithit will it also take care or my Mort Gage, Senor Cardgage?

Many thanks and combolations, elizagerth!


Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I will allow a PM about losing belly fat to me, and also to Moo.  Um, the $800 a week email can go to Distorb.  The car insurance PM needs to go to jet.  Also, that guy who totalled him car in fit of random stupidity.  I forget who that was.

Ok, but in return for turning you on to the most brutally effective açaí berry colon cleanser known to man, you gotta stop pushing hair relaxer in the sidebar ads. Down with hair-shaming!
post #103427 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

I have 1 hoodie, Its 100% angora and knit and I love it. Dont hate frown.gif Its for those especially cold days.


Rogan surprisingly. Dont know if they are even in business anymore.

He isn't. The North Koreans shut down his movie and... oh wait.
post #103428 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post


Also, either CP changed the shape of the soles they used or my feet are getting fatter (probably the latter). CP training boots are too narrow, and now I get to deal with the awesomeness of returning a large and expensive package to Canada. confused.gif

I've never been able to wear any CPs on that slimmer sole
post #103429 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post

I've never been able to wear any CPs on that slimmer sole

I'll have to compare these to the older ones I have. On the one hand, these seem slimmer; on the other hand, the ones I have may have just gotten fatter with my feet.

Incidentally, kudos for keeping the string of Homestar Runner references on this page alive.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #103430 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I will allow a PM about losing belly fat to me, and also to Moo.  

God dammit.
post #103431 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post


Ok, but in return for turning you on to the most brutally effective açaí berry colon cleanser known to man, you gotta stop pushing hair relaxer in the sidebar ads. Down with hair-shaming!

SF endorsed colon cleanser is a great idea...
post #103432 of 109053
SF Nicer dicer
post #103433 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by aschup View Post
 

I would normally post this in the "ask" thread but I've seen shopping recs in this thread before and it seems to be pretty knowledgeable and active.  I'm in LA with my girlfriend for a wedding and she's worried about being underdressed with the dress she brought. I know nothing about LA, and she's hoping to spend under $500.  Any particularly good shops/areas to hit if she's looking for a dress at that price point?

 

Edit: We're on the border between Hollywood and West Hollywood if that helps to narrow any recs.

Hmmm....depends on what sort of wedding it is.  What sort of wedding is it and what is the level of formality?  I've been to jeans and a jacket weddings and full rig weddings.  They span the gamut.

post #103434 of 109053
why the fuck do i get the insurance info
post #103435 of 109053
Has anyone had any experience with Private White V. C.'s stuff? Some of the outwear looks pretty sharp if your into the whole modern-takes-on-WWII aesthetic.
post #103436 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

why the fuck do i get the insurance info

Forward it to GreenFrog
post #103437 of 109053
i should

man usps been fuckin up lately, supps are sitting in a warehouse for an extra day and i'm getting things at least a day later than I should
post #103438 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

I'll have to compare these to the older ones I have. On the one hand, these seem slimmer; on the other hand, the ones I have may have just gotten fatter with my feet.

Incidentally, kudos for keeping the string of Homestar Runner references on this page alive.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

biggrin.gif


whatwereyouwearingatbandcampfreshmanyear
post #103439 of 109053
what were you playing at band camp
post #103440 of 109053
tenor sax
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts