or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6886  

post #103276 of 109053

Does anybody know any good A Kind Of Guise stockists?

 

As strange/bad as the name is I can't deny I like a lot of their stuff.

And I REALLY want this shirt (and another knit) but is sold out on the webstore.

 

 

Only stockists I know/can find are Other Shop, Oipolloi, Urban Excess, Centre Commercial and they all only stock a very small selection. A North American stockist would be ideal, I feel like it would fit in really well at NMWA.

post #103277 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Does anybody know any good A Kind Of Guise stockists?

As strange/bad as the name is I can't deny I like a lot of their stuff.
And I REALLY want this shirt (and another knit) but is sold out on the webstore.

Only stockists I know/can find are Other Shop, Oipolloi, Urban Excess, Centre Commercial and they all only stock a very small selection. A North American stockist would be ideal, I feel like it would fit in really well at NMWA.

I bought a sweater from this season. Dug up some stockists and these were the ones that carried the model I wanted (cream zig zag sweater)

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #103278 of 109053
Thanks man! I remember finding them at SOTO Store a while ago now.
That cream zig zag is also the knit I'm looking for, how'd you like it? Fits pretty standard?
post #103279 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Thanks man! I remember finding them at SOTO Store a while ago now.
That cream zig zag is also the knit I'm looking for, how'd you like it? Fits pretty standard?

It's more tightly knit that I expected, which is a good thing. Quality seems pretty good, although I've only owned it for a couple of months (so I've only worn it a few times). I sized up, FWIW. Usually take a small and had to get a medium in this.

Makes for a fun layering piece.
post #103280 of 109053
Just clicked on the what would you wear thread uhoh.gif, then I seen the Hirsh post and had a good chuckle, can we bring her back and only allow her to post in that thread?
post #103281 of 109053
dont
post #103282 of 109053
Wait what happened with Hirsh? I'm almost afraid to ask or be sorry that I did.
post #103283 of 109053
she was banned/fined $500 for posting her own listings in 'ebay someone should cop' thread. also she was annoying
post #103284 of 109053
^ Well I'm not SO oblivious that I didn't know the last part! happy.gif
post #103285 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by thats.mana View Post

Just clicked on the what would you wear thread uhoh.gif, then I seen the Hirsh post and had a good chuckle, can we bring her back and only allow her to post in that thread?

If I click the thread and don't see a bunch of pictures of denim and pink dress shirts, I will be disappointed.
post #103286 of 109053
Ive got my post per page set to 40, she shows up on the last couple of pages. But first read the first couple of pages to get a feel of how serious the thread starter is about his thread, then BAM! Hirsh, haha.
post #103287 of 109053

@nicelynice pretty much everyone affiliated with Michele Montagne, is expensive, especially Yang Li.

post #103288 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by thats.mana View Post

Ive got my post per page set to 40, she shows up on the last couple of pages. But first read the first couple of pages to get a feel of how serious the thread starter is about his thread, then BAM! Hirsh, haha.

Only 2-3 posts and one picture aka the same same, bit disappointed, I was expecting 90 posts all containing "the same picture".
post #103289 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulan View Post

@nicelynice
 pretty much everyone affiliated with Michele Montagne, is expensive, especially Yang Li.

They're not "affiliated", her firm does the pr. Michèle herself also styles Haider.
post #103290 of 109053
Apparently there are some pretty sweet currency arbitrage opportunities if you buy from Yoox and pay in Russian currency.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts