or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6879  

post #103171 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post


I have some of their vnecks, and they're the nicest ones I've ever worn. The cotton is super soft, and the bit of stretch is perfect.

Thanks man, is the v-neck the "relaxed" style (unfinished hems and I guess a little looser), and are they thick enough to be a stand alone T (not an undershirt)? And, take your regular sizing?

post #103172 of 109053

how long are the t-shirts? american apparel length approx? I might give the crew neck tee a try.

post #103173 of 109053

That's part of what's attracting me, a medium is supposedly 30.5" long, hoping an XL will be 31-32".

post #103174 of 109053
The vnecks are not the relaxed style, and they definitely are longer (which I like). They are indeed thick and could be worn as a tee. Yes, I take my regular size.
post #103175 of 109053

Does this look like a woman's jacket to you guys?




It looks very beautiful, but extremely cropped..Im not a very tall guy (172cm), but I'm afraid even for someone of my height this will appear ridiculous.

Thoughts?

post #103176 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post
 

That's part of what's attracting me, a medium is supposedly 30.5" long, hoping an XL will be 31-32".

how tall are you?  a 32" tee would hand way past my ass, and I am 5'11" with a pretty proportional torso.  That length can look okay with Rick Owens style drapey tees, but for a heavier, stiffer tee, that length is about right for a 6'3'+ guy.

post #103177 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariiam View Post
 

Does this look like a woman's jacket to you guys?




It looks very beautiful, but extremely cropped..Im not a very tall guy (172cm), but I'm afraid even for someone of my height this will appear ridiculous.

Thoughts?

It's not my style, but it's meant to be cropped, even an exaggeration of the cropped nature of the double breasted biker jacket.  I've seen them worn well with layers underneath.

post #103178 of 109053
Completed a DIY wax job on my Filson coat. It came out a little uneven, but overall I'm pretty happy with the results. Raindrops be beadin' up!
post #103179 of 109053
That jacket looks very feminine imo. Its way too short for a man. I think you should pass.
post #103180 of 109053

@zissou

Thanks man, much appreciated.

 

@Fok - I am 6'2"-6'3" depending on who measures me. I like my tee's a little longer, John Elliot T's are about 33", the Machus T's I have are 37" long which is a little bit too long, so I 32" should be perfect; long without really being noticeable. We'll see, they are only $28, if they suck I'll just wear them to the gym.

post #103181 of 109053
whats the most damage anyone's done to a piece of clothing trying it on? My friend just snapped the laces on a pair of CCP derbies - he freaked out, but they were pretty cool about it, especially since those laces are apparently made of gossamer
post #103182 of 109053

I ripped the sleeve off my Junya jacket just putting it on. 

 

beacuse of my buff jet arms :)

 

edit: not in store rip. I already owned it. but first try at home after buying.

post #103183 of 109053

I've googled and read guides and stuff, but just to be sure, what are some good shops around the Nepenthes area? Lots of good ones in soho but kinda far. Haven't found much else.

post #103184 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post
 

@zissou

Thanks man, much appreciated.

 

@Fok - I am 6'2"-6'3" depending on who measures me. I like my tee's a little longer, John Elliot T's are about 33", the Machus T's I have are 37" long which is a little bit too long, so I 32" should be perfect; long without really being noticeable. We'll see, they are only $28, if they suck I'll just wear them to the gym.

 

I emailed the company about sizing on the crew neck relaxed tees. They sent me back a size chart. Chest is 47.6" and length is 31.2" on XL.

 

post #103185 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

whats the most damage anyone's done to a piece of clothing trying it on? My friend just snapped the laces on a pair of CCP derbies - he freaked out, but they were pretty cool about it, especially since those laces are apparently made of gossamer

I've torn a few shirts putting them on quickly or like seams on a knit, but if it's something I'm really considering buying I'd usually be careful with it anyway. As far as that shoelace, I know I wouldn't give a fuck.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts