Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/1/17 at 7:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6810post #102136 of 10905311/17/14 at 3:58ampost #102137 of 10905311/17/14 at 4:41ampost #102138 of 10905311/17/14 at 11:05am
Funny you should mention.Quote:Originally Posted by Mauro
sneaker heads rejoice! I told you I was diving into the deep end and am going to crush it. Well I think I have. Here are some samples that are shipping to me from Italy's best sneaker factory. We have been working hard and for along time on this project. Rewards members are going to flip the fuck out.
Feel free to post on other forums or threads.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #102139 of 10905311/17/14 at 11:17am
Thoughts on zipped bombers with scarves? Feel like I could use some inspirational pics for me as it ends up looking a bit meh to me when I do it, but I'm starting to need a scarf when commuting on bike. May just need a cooler scarf, though.post #102140 of 10905311/17/14 at 11:23amQuote:
You could try a white silk scarf for the WWII look?post #102141 of 10905311/17/14 at 11:27amQuote:Originally Posted by naaaaateQuote:
At the risk of opening a can of worms, I'm glad the WvG shirting is doing and looking well, because the front page of this forum has two threads that are sore reminders of the denim disasters from last year. And I feel like I've seen 15 posts from poor connor to the effect of "What's going on?" with regards to contest reward collab.
OKAY so we are just now find out the factory 'screwed the pooch' sizes xs-xxl of our After-Diner shirting because of a design oversight and allbody please -CALM DOWN-. now what happen is that there are no "hand holes" at the ends of each sleeve and both sleeves connect to each one another at the end to make an O shape like an ouroboros but if you do not need hands to do anything it Not Gonna Be a Big Deal No Way Jose. you guys are LUCKY DUCKY this was only one of the "design mixup" that were left in my pattern by the iguana I hired on as Official Wolf Vs Ghost Pattermaker. there is another. And the other is the bonus third sleeve that comes out the middle of the back of the shirt which DOES have hand hole for arm so if you need to use your 'fingly dinglies' for anything you pull arm out of normal sleeve and put it through that back sleeve and it's all good "in the hood". we've charged everyone's credit cards and just now shipped the shirts. i have already gotten lots of compliments on my shirt i think you guys are gonna think these are KEEN and are the BEAST KNEES! oh and p-s: TOTEHOLDERS YOU KNOW THE DRILL BUT HERE IS A DIFFERENT DRILL YOU SHOULD KNOW after last weeks grisly events of surrounding our buddy RandmoKoreaDude my lawyer has asked me to Tell It Like It Is to you dudes that please be careful as we just found out the zipper pull on our the totes were smelted down from an Artefact Of UNspeakable Ancient Evil and you need to take yr totes to a some kind of high level cleric and get a circle of protection cast upon it so you don't get banished eternally to the Abyssal Realm of Tartarus like what happen to RKD best mauro
never forgetpost #102142 of 10905311/17/14 at 11:32am
Perhaps a white scarf could work well, but perhaps in another material than silk. It's black and I usually wear it with black jeans, and not a whole lot of WWII-vibe I'd say. Would you just throw it 1-2 times around the neck?post #102143 of 10905311/17/14 at 11:33ampost #102144 of 10905311/17/14 at 12:00pmQuote:
Just go for a huge black scarf. I got luxire to make me one with tassels that's 80 x 40", looks good when worn with my ToJ bomber.
On another note, what's acceptable embassy interview wear when you have to talk to someone about getting your visa?post #102145 of 10905311/17/14 at 12:35pmQuote:
Sounds like a good idea - my bomber looks a bit similar to the ToJ one. Would you happen to have a picture of how you wear the scarf?post #102146 of 10905311/17/14 at 12:37pmQuote:
conservative business appropriate wearpost #102147 of 10905311/17/14 at 12:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by zissou
If anyone is looking for slim, long undershirts with a little stretch, I highly recommend Bread & Boxers.
Looks decent. What size do you take?
@ManofKent, I just finished reading The Secret History by Donna Tartt, and it mentioned a (presumably fictional) small-town Vermont pub called the Man of Kent. Just wanted to share.post #102148 of 10905311/17/14 at 12:42pmpost #102149 of 10905311/17/14 at 12:53pmQuote:
Is this at the US embassy? I've worn a suit to one, another time jeans and a shirt, didn't seem to make any difference in their attitude toward me.
Don't forget to bring a book, cell phones are verboten insidepost #102150 of 10905311/17/14 at 12:57pmokay, i need help from a new yorker about this.
i got an open container violation back in june, which i plead guilty to for $25 dollars. they never cashed the first check and my summons was back in september because they never got my payment. well, apparently, they printed the wrong address on the ticket, so the check was lost in mail. i told them i was not physically able to make it on the date because of a gout attack, so they pushed back my summons to november 25th and told me to send a new check. i did that back in september, but they still haven't cashed either check and there has been no mail regarding the summons.
do i have to physically show up to the courtroom to get anything done? this is really fucking annoying.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 30 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 30 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 37 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...