Not relevant for adults who are not going through puberty. Unless you're fat and lose weight to become healthier or go from skinny to brolic. In both cases, congratulations.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 12:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6770post #101536 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:03pmpost #101537 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:03pmpost #101538 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:07pmpost #101539 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:22pmThe drama, the grudges, the "blacklisting" for going against the grain, the apologists.........what a thread
I would personally never buy from toj (many reasons)....seems like a couple steps away from everyone calling each other nephew and uncle
Even if I didn't have the money I would rather save over the months it takes to get a jacket anyways and go out and buy from a retailer that I could 1. return easily and 2. fit the best. I am sure their jackets are nice and all, but not worth the headache that comes a long with itpost #101540 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:24pmpost #101541 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:24pmpost #101542 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:30pmpost #101543 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:30pmpost #101544 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:33pmI haven't really worked it out yet, but it seems to be a 15 yo buying overly expensive clothing for their parents money.
Lol's happened.Quote:Originally Posted by rbnman
This is exactly why I didn't sell my leather jacket spot to Distorbiant. So the douche gets all bitter about it, has a cry, and leaves me negative feedback against another spot I advertised for sale.Quote:Originally Posted by dgtl-rnQuote:Originally Posted by thinksyncopated
I got an eCheck on Sunday for the two spots I picked up from other people. (Another person refunded me for the 3rd spot to get his spot back.)
I asked for a refund last week, a few days before Drew provided an update. Now I feel like I bought a house in 2008, when prices were at their highest, and then sold it at the bottom of the market.
Guess it's my fault for not waiting it out, but it's great to see that people are getting their stuff and Drew finally responded.
Hey by the way fuck you for threatening to do a credit card chargeback on me for selling you a spot.
Avoid dealing with this guy.post #101545 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:40pm
Has eBay recently raised final value fees? And did they always take a cut from your shipping costs as well?
They take 10% of your sale price and 10% of whatever you charge for shipping. I feel like it didn't use to be this high but I never really examined my invoices before.post #101546 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:43pm
It's just a person (in this case a young person) who doesn't have a lot of money. Often used a little tongue in cheek, like someone has a struggle version of some expensive jacket, but also sometimes used judgmentally about someone's ability to buy expensive things.post #101547 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum
Has eBay recently raised final value fees? And did they always take a cut from your shipping costs as well? They take 10% of your sale price and 10% of whatever you charge for shipping. I feel like it didn't use to be this high but I never really examined my invoices before.
IIRC it was always about 10%, but it used to be applied only to the high bid and shipping was separate. Then eBay cottoned on to the fact that a number of people were using $1 BIN listings with $500 shipping charges to sell high-value items without paying the fees on the sale price. Now there's no way to circumvent owing them fees.post #101548 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:46pmyeah there's just something bizarre and new every day.
with that said, it actually is way less toxic in there now that things are shipping and the conspiracy theories have died down.
"struggle kid" appears to mean something in Namibia.post #101549 of 10905311/4/14 at 3:54pmpost #101550 of 10905311/4/14 at 4:02pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 14 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 22 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 24 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 28 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...