I been wearing a pair of Aros Chinos from Norse Project, they are a looser fit with taper. My size 33 have a leg opening of 7 inches. They are heavy and well built. Caught them on sale at End for around 80 USD. Not bad.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 1/16/17 at 7:03pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 6683post #100232 of 1090539/28/14 at 8:01pmBarena has a high rise pant called Braghier Bullo that is high rise, roomy thigh and big taper (Size 48 / 38 has 13 thigh, 7 leg opening I think)
They should come in heavier wools / tweeds but outside of ordering a bunch from yoox not sure how you would get thempost #100233 of 1090539/29/14 at 6:06amQuote:
Aros definitely aren't loose/relaxed in the thigh. Unless they have completely changed the cut since last FW they are pretty damn slim.Quote:
Thanks, I'll take a look. All of the looser Barena's I've come accross seem to have cuffed ankles.post #100234 of 1090539/29/14 at 6:20ampost #100235 of 1090539/29/14 at 9:56amLookbooks are now called dissertations and trunk shows are called office hours?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/406200/sebastian-ward-official-affiliate-thread/60_20#post_7404979post #100236 of 1090539/29/14 at 10:15am"Recovering fashion designer John Galliano has said his comeback will be “bigger and better” than before — and sources tell Page Six it will be with Maison Martin Margiela.
"Galliano has secretly been in talks to start a haute couture line for Margiela, which was acquired by the Diesel brand in 2002 and has been without a creative director since 2009, after its founder, Belgian designer Martin Margiela, left the business. But Galliano’s rep says he’s in talks with a number of brands, and there’s nothing official with Margiela."
http://pagesix.com/2014/09/29/john-galliano-says-hell-be-making-a-big-comeback/post #100237 of 1090539/29/14 at 10:21ampost #100238 of 1090539/29/14 at 11:34ampost #100239 of 1090539/29/14 at 11:57amhead designer and creative director are two separate titles, even if the roles can overlap. blazy is the head designer, but I don't think anyone technically holds the position of creative director at the moment.
edit: Margiela has also made a point of not highlighting any one individual designer, saying instead they're a collective. Not having a creative director was in keeping with that. if they hired Galliano as creative director it would be a big departure from that since 1. they would now have a visible acting head, and 2. it would be a very visible acting head in Galliano—basically a total 180 from their previous MO.post #100240 of 1090539/29/14 at 12:52pmGap x GQ stuff dropped
http://www.gap.com/browse/search.do?searchText=gap+gqpost #100241 of 1090539/29/14 at 1:47pmyet another moronic capsule collectionQuote:Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
head designer and creative director are two separate titles, even if the roles can overlap. blazy is the head designer, but I don't think anyone technically holds the position of creative director at the moment.
edit: Margiela has also made a point of not highlighting any one individual designer, saying instead they're a collective. Not having a creative director was in keeping with that. if they hired Galliano as creative director it would be a big departure from that since 1. they would now have a visible acting head, and 2. it would be a very visible acting head in Galliano—basically a total 180 from their previous MO.
Yeah, that's why all the fuss about Blazy was dumb. The Galliano thing sounds like bs but who knows these days, maybe there's $$$ to be made in an official haute couture line. I mean, they already have MMM Artisanal which is pretty much hc for all intents and purposes.post #100242 of 1090539/29/14 at 1:52pmpost #100243 of 1090539/29/14 at 2:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
Lookbooks are now called dissertations and trunk shows are called office hours?
Your hypothesis was correct after all!post #100244 of 1090539/29/14 at 5:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Gap x GQ stuff dropped
Truly F/W '14 is the season of fast-fashion brands bringing baller sweatpants to the masses.
- Gap x GQ's En Noir (sadly, not leather) and John Elliot + Co
- Uniqlo x Plokhov (Unicloak?)
- H&M x Alexander Wangpost #100245 of 1090539/29/14 at 6:13pmYeah the sweatpants thing is so annoying. We get the idea already; yes it's a nice little juxtaposition and yeah it's cool to have some luxury at the least expected times, but why haven't they taken the natural extension and just made proper wide leg trousers? They look better and you can do so much more with them without feeling the need to express that repeated theme of anti-fashion that people surely must see as tired by now?
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Trunk Club "custom" suiting quality? 49 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 15 minutes ago
- › Can I wear brown oxfords with jeans? 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...