or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 6674  

post #100096 of 109053
Phones have been status symbols a years and years.
post #100097 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamacyborg View Post


That's because you're not a teenager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Phones have been status symbols a years and years.

Debating whether cell phones are fashion accessories is somehow worse than just talking about cell phones, so please go back to the latter.
post #100098 of 109053
For me it's a tool, bit like a hammer, but they are widely considered status symbols, for those who don't know they aren't, which is why some get a new phone 4 times a year, just so they can show how big an idiot they are.
post #100099 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post


Debating whether cell phones are fashion accessories is somehow worse than just talking about cell phones, so please go back to the latter.

There's no debate, they are fashion accessories.
post #100100 of 109053
Speaking of cell phones and shit, I have 2 invites for the 64gb one plus one. First two people that hmu get them free.
post #100101 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post


Debating whether cell phones are fashion accessories is somehow worse than just talking about cell phones, so please go back to the latter.

i hear electric toothbrushes are becoming less recognized as hygienic instruments and more popular as fashion accessories on the streets of paris, people are often encasing their sonicares in exotic leathers and wood cases to try and one up each other
post #100102 of 109053
You know, I know you're kidding, but I'm not really sure you're kidding.
post #100103 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

For me it's a tool, bit like a hammer, but they are widely considered status symbols, for those who don't know they aren't, which is why some get a new phone 4 times a year, just so they can show how big an idiot they are.

I too consider hammers to be fashion accessories.
post #100104 of 109053
gastropods totally wouldn't survive a nuclear holocaust, but I do welcome our new nudibranch overlords
post #100105 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

I too consider hammers to be fashion accessories.

http://www.remadeco.org/video.html
post #100106 of 109053
i prefer dalluge and estwing for my hammers personally
post #100107 of 109053
if my wallet is a fashion accessory i'm not sure why my phone wouldn't be
post #100108 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

I too consider hammers to be fashion accessories.

I didn't say that they are not accessories, but that they are not status symbols as people, as some people think they are, which is why people are willing to stand in line for a phone.
post #100109 of 109053
Konb6FDl.png

*plugs ears and sways back and forth*
post #100110 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

I didn't say that they are not accessories, but that they are not status symbols as people, as some people think they are, which is why people are willing to stand in line for a phone.

I'm willing to stand in line for a hammer.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts