Ok, I've gotten requrests for all the suits and jackets available. Here they are. And "reasonable" means "not very much money at all" in case anyone was wondering. Buy any or all!
1. Brooks Brothers 2 button cetner vent Classic Classic Classic blue blazer.
Only a few years old but a couple tiny moth holes in the right sleeve. Probably repairable if you so desire.
2. Land's End tan corduroy sport jacket. Patch pockets, leather covered buttons - the whole nine yards!
Super versatile, can be used to achieve a number of "looks," even as outerwear, I suppose.
3. 38S tweed jacket, two button, center vent.
4. Perry Ellis two button, unvented suit. Size 36S. The color is olive.
5. Tom James custom olive suit! ~36S. These are always on Ebay as "Oxxford," but they're not really. Just the same parent company. Anyway, here it is.
6. Manzoni Couture, Italian, 36S pinstripe two button unvented suit.
7. Today's Man black crepe one button suit. 36S
8. Tweed jacket. 38S.