• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Guys with Shaved Bald Heads: How Often Do You Shave Your Head?

ClassyGuy1

Reaction score
Assuming you shave your head, how often do you shave your head? Daily? Every other day? Once a week? Etc.?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
face and head 3x a week

ClassyGuy1

Reaction score
Would there neccessarily be anything wrong with shaving the head and/or face on a daily basis/every single day?

ClassyGuy1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackbowtie
TMI.

Oh, I don't think so. In fact, I'm surprised that he doesn't do it more frequently. I now start to wonder if I'm too hard on myself (no pun intended) by making sure I trim "down there" AT LEAST once a week.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ClassyGuy1
Would there neccessarily be anything wrong with shaving the head and/or face on a daily basis/every single day?

I do my head almost everyday but I also use a moisturizing balm on it. My face is a bit sensitive and the shaving everyday would be too rough on it. My pubes are soft and short so I don't need to cut them too much.

Petyot

Reaction score
Assuming you shave your head, how often do you shave your head? Daily? Every other day? Once a week? Etc.?

Twice a week for the few hair I still have

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
face 2-3 times a week, head 3-5 times a week, nutsack once a month.

Once a month is a joke, right? If I only shaved my satchel once a month, I'd be carrying the Amazon Rainforest down there 29 days a month.

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Once a month is a joke, right? If I only shaved my satchel once a month, I'd be carrying the Amazon Rainforest down there 29 days a month.
Not this **** again.
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Indeed, and make sure they are in the ‘hardened’ position, and not sagging. Jon.
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
This may be the gayest question I've ever asked, but how do you get them into the hardened position and not sagging when you're in the shower? I assume everybody who shaves does it in the shower, maybe I'm wrong. But the warm water makes mine sag like 4 inches and it's harder than hell to do it that way.
Originally Posted by imageWIS
First of all, this is SF…no question is too gay or taboo. Secondly, (I can’t believe I’m typing this) semi-arousal usually makes one’s balls (at least to me) sag quite a bit less. I don’t shave in the shower, so… Jon.
Originally Posted by Jpdst29
i used to have that problem too. i agree with the one poster who basically said if you get it semi flaccid that will pull your coinpurse up and make it easier. of if you dont feel like tugging on your junk for a while to get it semi-hard, just do like i do and take an ice cube and place it on the saggy balls and that will shrink them up real quick. haha.

BP348

Reaction score

I'm not all the way bald so I don't shave my head but I shave my face everyday.

FedorAnimus

Reaction score
I shave my head every 2-3 days using a manual or an electric razor, actually. I normally shave it twice when I do shave, once with the grain, and then lightly against the grain as well. (To get that nice 'shine', I recommend using some sort of bald head polish, or if you're cheap, Aloe Vera. :p)

The face, well, I style my beard, so the parts I do shave...it depends on the style, but on average at the same time that I shave my head.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Head: about twice a week, with the clipper. The cueball look doesn't work for me.

Face: two or three times a week, depending on what I need to look like for whom.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Face & head 2-3 days per week

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads