or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 613

post #9181 of 13476
Thanks for the pics. As wurger noted, interesting on the size difference.
post #9182 of 13476
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post

in Piglet Congac Scotchgrain.
come again?

this is why I hesitate to order again from vass, for fear that they have some unknown leathers that would be more awesome than what I ordered
post #9183 of 13476
sorry to rehash the same topic but what do I have to do to order a pair of Vass? I really want the Vass U-Cap (in the pic below). I don't know who posted this pic but that is one fine looking shoe. Was this a MTO?

350x263px-LL-ed27759a_todayShoesDH131.jpeg

how are payments made? what about sizing? I know nothing of Vass lasts. I wear a UK8 (at least I do on AS shoes) and a US9D on the Alden Hampton last. Would a EU42 work for my foot?
post #9184 of 13476
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post

Almost forgot... I got the Old English II, F-last, size 43.5 in Radical Brown and the Theresiau Boot in New Peter last in size 42.5 in Piglet Congac Scotchgrain. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Quote:
Originally Posted by rc121 View Post


come again?

this is why I hesitate to order again from vass, for fear that they have some unknown leathers that would be more awesome than what I ordered

Yes, I'd like to know more about this leather as well. And great photos. Thanks for sharing.
post #9185 of 13476

Austerity Boots in Dark Brown Museum Calf, P2 last

 

post #9186 of 13476
^ Very nice indeed, thanks for posting those.
post #9187 of 13476
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post

Almost forgot... I got the Old English II, F-last, size 43.5 in Radical Brown and the Theresiau Boot in New Peter last in size 42.5 in Piglet Congac Scotchgrain.



Better pics, please.
post #9188 of 13476

F last, Antic Cognac

 

post #9189 of 13476

post #9190 of 13476


Edited by Brickbone - 1/3/14 at 6:15pm
post #9191 of 13476
^^Lovely shoes. I see that you have the same issue I had with my OEII-creasing on the cap.
post #9192 of 13476
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

^^Lovely shoes. I see that you have the same issue I had with my OEII-creasing on the cap.

 

Cheers-  :)

post #9193 of 13476
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaseousclay View Post

sorry to rehash the same topic but what do I have to do to order a pair of Vass? I really want the Vass U-Cap (in the pic below). I don't know who posted this pic but that is one fine looking shoe. Was this a MTO?

350x263px-LL-ed27759a_todayShoesDH131.jpeg

how are payments made? what about sizing? I know nothing of Vass lasts. I wear a UK8 (at least I do on AS shoes) and a US9D on the Alden Hampton last. Would a EU42 work for my foot?

 

I have a buying guide on my blog which answers all your questions: http://www.shoegazing.se/2012/10/05/kopguide-vass-shoes/

 

Just moved the blog to Wordpress, so this post looks a bit sloppy and some pics are missing unfortunately, hadn't had the time to fix that yet.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

^^Lovely shoes. I see that you have the same issue I had with my OEII-creasing on the cap.

 

All my Vass crease on the cap, but I wouldn't call it an issue. Vass use short toe stiffeners, shorter than the external caps, that's why this happens. You have to keep those two things apart. A creasing toe stiffener is an issue, a creasing toe cap is not.

post #9194 of 13476
Thanks, j. I remember reading about it in this thread.

I prefer the look of the non creased cap, which is keeping me from ordering another pair of cap toes from them.
post #9195 of 13476
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc121 View Post


come again?

this is why I hesitate to order again from vass, for fear that they have some unknown leathers that would be more awesome than what I ordered


I spoke with Rezso and the boots are the standard a deep cognac scotch grain...


Edited by stmaier - 1/3/14 at 5:14am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread