or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 606

post #9076 of 12515
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Congrats my man, two very fine additions to your impressive collection. That F-last certainly looks like it fits you well.
From the pic, I would have guessed U rather than F from the toe profile,
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaier View Post

Very nice.  Did you go with the same size in the New Peter and F lasts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstomcat View Post

Its certainly not F, more U. Looks good though congrats.

My mistake everyone, it is on the U. Regarding sizing, the U is half a size larger (40) than the New Peter (39.5).

smile.gif

A subtle fact: the leather on the boot is different from the shoes.
post #9077 of 12515
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRaphael View Post

That would be great, thank you,

I got a chance to get home and take a few pictures:









post #9078 of 12515
well down DPPPDR. love both pairs
post #9079 of 12515
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr 



A subtle fact: the leather on the boot is different from the shoes.

looks like one is shell and one is calf.
post #9080 of 12515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notch View Post

I got a chance to get home and take a few pictures:

Wow, that's crazy. Really an appealing shoe. Will purchase one next year. Thank you very much for the pictures, I appreciate it.
post #9081 of 12515
In all honesty - the right shoe is 100% derived from the U last.

BUT the angle of the left shoe does look like the F last... DId you ask Reszo for Vass new hybrid "FU" Last wink.gif

But there no doubt the calf colour contrast extremely well with your checked trousers (pants).


Quote:
Originally Posted by sstomcat View Post



Its certainly not F, more U. Looks good though congrats.

 

post #9082 of 12515
In all honesty - the right shoe is 100% derived from the U last.

BUT the angle of the left shoe does look like the F last... DId you ask Reszo for Vass new hybrid "FU" Last

But there no doubt the calf colour contrast extremely well with your checked trousers (pants).



Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

After talking to half a dozen FedEx agents... I am VERY happy with the initial impressions:



#89 New Peter Last

Untitled



#75 U Last

Untitled



After about 20-25 miles of wear I should get a good feel of how these lasts really work for me. The New Peter's fit feels good with the heel to ball aligned well to my foot. The F is obviously not as generous as the New Peter, but the proportions feel right. I will give feedback in a few weeks how it works out.

 

post #9083 of 12515
Wait till fedex sends you the bill...you're gonna be on the phone with half-a-dozen agents again
post #9084 of 12515
I didn't get any bills from fed ex when I ordered two shoes.
post #9085 of 12515
Vass is pretty good. I never got hit with Fedex bill either.
post #9086 of 12515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post

In all honesty - the right shoe is 100% derived from the U last.

BUT the angle of the left shoe does look like the F last... DId you ask Reszo for Vass new hybrid "FU" Last

But there no doubt the calf colour contrast extremely well with your checked trousers (pants). Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

After talking to half a dozen FedEx agents... I am VERY happy with the initial impressions:



#89 New Peter Last

Untitled



#75 U Last

Untitled



After about 20-25 miles of wear I should get a good feel of how these lasts really work for me. The New Peter's fit feels good with the heel to ball aligned well to my foot. The F is obviously not as generous as the New Peter, but the proportions feel right. I will give feedback in a few weeks how it works out.

 


An F-U combination... hmmm... satisfied.gif

The combination with my trousers was just a coincidence since I was wearing a different pair but I wanted to check the fit. The suit is one of my favorite for fall/winter.

If the U ends up working well... I think an austerity brogue will be next!
post #9087 of 12515

Notch, those balmorals in the dark brown leather/suede combination are wonderful! Thanks for posting, really nice to see all those detailed pics as I've been considering this exact model. Might think of adding a toe medallion to an otherwise super nice design.

post #9088 of 12515
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

After talking to half a dozen FedEx agents... I am VERY happy with the initial impressions:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
#89 New Peter Last
Untitled

#75 U Last
Untitled
After about 20-25 miles of wear I should get a good feel of how these lasts really work for me. The New Peter's fit feels good with the heel to ball aligned well to my foot. The F is obviously not as generous as the New Peter, but the proportions feel right. I will give feedback in a few weeks how it works out.

nephew,
wear only in good health
post #9089 of 12515
Good day to all!

I'm a first-time vass buyer and I need some help in terms of sizing on the U-last. I'm a UK7 on C&J 348 last and a UK7.5 on the Loake Aldwych.

I'm thinking at the moment that I should be a EU41.5.

Appreciate the kind advice of the goodfolks here.

Cheers!
post #9090 of 12515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamalfie View Post

Good day to all!

I'm a first-time vass buyer and I need some help in terms of sizing on the U-last. I'm a UK7 on C&J 348 last and a UK7.5 on the Loake Aldwych.

I'm thinking at the moment that I should be a EU41.5.

Appreciate the kind advice of the goodfolks here.

Cheers!


 UK 7.5 on 348, Eu 40.5 on the u/k last, Eu 40 on the f last. hope this helps.

 

cheers!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread