or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 589

post #8821 of 13469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torsion View Post



What are you getting Jim?

 



U last black cap Oxfords. (Model 71) Boring I know but Wurger's threak reminded me I don't actually have a pair!

Next up is either oil green Alt Wien or oxblood River II
post #8822 of 13469

Cross post. Here are some photos of Vass Shoe's manufacturing process: http://greedanddisgust.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/Vass-Shoes-Budapest-Review-Shoemaking-Process.html

 

 

 

Some of the photos may double up with the slideshow posted a few pages back.


Edited by kayhill - 11/4/13 at 3:42am
post #8823 of 13469
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torsion View Post



What are you getting Jim?

 



U last black cap Oxfords. (Model 71) Boring I know but Wurger's threak reminded me I don't actually have a pair!

Next up is either oil green Alt Wien or oxblood River II

glad to help! haha
post #8824 of 13469
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post



glad to help! haha

 



Yer a baaaaad man! biggrin.gif
post #8825 of 13469
Thanks for the pictures Kayhill. The U last crocodile and calf oxford looks interesting.
post #8826 of 13469
Quote:
Originally Posted by n-domino View Post

Well….I just received my suede chukkas on the F-last. I took the same size in these as I did in my theresianer high boots on the F-last. These, however, fit substantially bigger. I compared them to the high boots and there is a slight difference in length. Hopefully Mr. Kuti will let me know what he thinks but these are probably going back. ffffuuuu.gif   

Now I'll have to wait another 5 or so weeks. Oh well. 

i *always* size down on chukka boots. the high double-eyelets allows much more room in the fore foot compared to boots or other shoes that lace down low , even on the same last
post #8827 of 13469
New colors are out! So far the dark brown museum calf, gold museum calf and plum museum calf have arrived! They are still waiting on other colors (navy and grey).







post #8828 of 13469

3 winners there.  I think a U-last austerity brogue in the dark brown would be killer.  Can't wait to see the grey.

post #8829 of 13469
^^ co-sign. especially intrigued by plum and grey. the plum looks plummier to me in the first pic -- is the diff due to camera flash?
post #8830 of 13469
Great to see that the leathers has arrived! I've been waiting to order an OE II without brogueing in dark brown museum.
Just need to decide between U or F last...
post #8831 of 13469
really want to see pics of the navy so I can start brainstorming for my next pair!
post #8832 of 13469
also, just wanted to give a quick shout-out to Notch/Tom for helping me get my first pair of Vass for my wedding. He really went above and beyond when we learned that the shoes might not be ready to ship to get here in time, so he worked with rezso to get them expedited and sent directly from the shop to me! Highly recommended if you don't want to use the wire transfer.
post #8833 of 13469
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc121 View Post

also, just wanted to give a quick shout-out to Notch/Tom for helping me get my first pair of Vass for my wedding. He really went above and beyond when we learned that the shoes might not be ready to ship to get here in time, so he worked with rezso to get them expedited and sent directly from the shop to me! Highly recommended if you don't want to use the wire transfer.

No problem, glad I could help biggrin.gif!

I do think the first picture (with all three leather together) will be most representative.
post #8834 of 13469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notch View Post

New colors are out! So far the dark brown museum calf, gold museum calf and plum museum calf have arrived! They are still waiting on other colors (navy and grey).








Looks great!
post #8835 of 13469

here are some Alt Wien boots that arrived the other day...P2 last, burgundy cordovan...larger "classic" medallion...

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread