or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 579

post #8671 of 12210
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstomcat View Post

Personal preferences I guess but I do love my shell in black, it does have a certain uniqueness to it with the added shell sheen.
Vass made Budapesters/Budapest last with shell? That's a miracle.
post #8672 of 12210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post


Vass made Budapesters/Budapest last with shell? That's a miracle.

Dude if you think that's a miracle...check out these:

 

http://www.budapester.de/t9269ccnniktktuob14ae0dih7,1,1,1,1344,11307101,Rio-Fluegelkappemit-silberbeschlaegen.html

post #8673 of 12210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

Vass made Budapesters/Budapest last with shell? That's a miracle.

I'm not sure what the deal is but the black ones I posted here are shell.
post #8674 of 12210
Quote:
Originally Posted by JermynStreet View Post
 

Dude if you think that's a miracle...check out these:

 

http://www.budapester.de/t9269ccnniktktuob14ae0dih7,1,1,1,1344,11307101,Rio-Fluegelkappemit-silberbeschlaegen.html


These are Dinkelackers, not Vass!

post #8675 of 12210
Quote:
Originally Posted by n-domino View Post

Some suede chukkas that will soon be on my feet!






Exemplary. Worth an un-spoiled quote.
post #8676 of 12210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

Vass made Budapesters/Budapest last with shell? That's a miracle.

I have shells on the Budapest and 3636 lasts. Love them.
post #8677 of 12210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post

I have shells on the Budapest and 3636 lasts. Love them.
I am totally leaning toward a shell Budapester for my first pair of Vass handmades. Something like one of these. tomcat said the Budapest last runs a bit snug in the toe box when compared to other Vass lasts. Maybe the 3636 will do because I like the classic Astro-Hungarian style, real old school.
post #8678 of 12210
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post

I am totally leaning toward a shell Budapester for my first pair of Vass handmades. Something like one of these. tomcat said the Budapest last runs a bit snug in the toe box when compared to other Vass lasts. Maybe the 3636 will do because I like the classic Astro-Hungarian style, real old school.

The Budapest is a little narrow, at least compared to the P2. I wear 45F in P2 but need 45G in Budapest, which then fits very nicely. I have not tried the 3636 yet, but don't abandon the Budapest. It is so classic and distinctive with that high toe box.
post #8679 of 12210
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

I wish they offered a commando sole that was sleeker, like the carmina one, where you can't tell from the side.

Agreed. The Vass commando sole is fierce. Is Vass still having issues with their rubber soles partially coming off?
post #8680 of 12210

sorry another question about sizing. I did go through many pages but I could not get the answer.

I am good with EG 888 last. sized 6.5F. I believe I should go to EU 40 with the F last. but I am not sure if I need go to standard "F" width, or wider width "G". 

I think F last with standard width should be very elegant, if the G width too wide? if the "G' width equals US "E" width or much like "EE" width?

post #8681 of 12210
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettywish View Post

sorry another question about sizing. I did go through many pages but I could not get the answer.
I am good with EG 888 last. sized 6.5F. I believe I should go to EU 40 with the F last. but I am not sure if I need go to standard "F" width, or wider width "G". 
I think F last with standard width should be very elegant, if the G width too wide? if the "G' width equals US "E" width or much like "EE" width?

If you take wide fit in EG 888, I'd say you definitely need to go with wide in F-last as well. And it won't look too wide, both U and F still look very sleek in wide G-fit IMO.
post #8682 of 12210

Thank you. then I think I will go to 40G.

post #8683 of 12210
Hi. Just FYI, I am 5.5 E or D on 888.
My F last is 38E. Length is ok but I still feel wide. Is your instep high? F last is very high around instep.
post #8684 of 12210
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo View Post

Hi. Just FYI, I am 5.5 E or D on 888.
My F last is 38E. Length is ok but I still feel wide. Is your instep high? F last is very high around instep.

 

I think my instep is high. I have a C&J 3 eyes derby, 337 last 6.5E. it is too narrow for me,  and its instep is also too low, actually it makes my instep feel painful, I even could not stand with it. 

will F last 40F be wider than 337 last 6.5E?

post #8685 of 12210
Sorry I don't own 337 so cannot comment on that. I just thought 40 is too big for u.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread