or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 54

post #796 of 12856
Yikes! That's why these days I always try to carry a pair of rubber overshoes in my bag. They weigh almost nothing and if you get caught in a rainstorm they are a life (ok, shoe) saver.
post #797 of 12856
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post
Yikes! That's why these days I always try to carry a pair of rubber overshoes in my bag. They weigh almost nothing and if you get caught in a rainstorm they are a life (ok, shoe) saver.

i dont like carring rubbers, thats like asking for it ;-)

in fact i dont care it is PATINA haha
post #798 of 12856
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazman70k View Post
U last tobacco special suede
Congrats, I like.- Not to convinced about the welt though ...
post #799 of 12856
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post
[/center]

Don't panic but I think a mischevious individual switched your socks for some abominable red ones. I suggest you hunt him down and make him pay for that insult.
post #800 of 12856
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post
Antique cognac shell, Asquith







Whiskey shell, Melton



Need a heel back.
Shell colors very very good.
post #801 of 12856
Old English II in Antique Cognac.



also see sig below. too small for me :-(
post #802 of 12856
Eek! Sorry those didn't work for you Parker as I know you've been after them for a while. As you can see from my sig, not all of mine worked out either! Lessons learned for all of us.
post #803 of 12856
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Of Saphir View Post
Need a heel back.
Shell colors very very good.

what is a heel back, this make not one ounce of sense??
post #804 of 12856
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post
what is a heel back, this make not one ounce of sense??

I think he means heel counter.
post #805 of 12856
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post
I think he means heel counter.
Yes.
Me English good,
not best.
post #806 of 12856
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Of Saphir View Post
Yes.
Me English good,
not best.

huh? i have tried to run this thru google translater into 10 different languages, it still dont make much sense.

perhaps you should do the same it would make he conversation alot more engaging!
post #807 of 12856
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post
huh? i have tried to run this thru google translater into 10 different languages, it still dont make much sense.

perhaps you should do the same it would make he conversation alot me engaging!

post #808 of 12856
Luk-Cha, I could have done this via PM, but felt your answer might benefit other members in juggling which service to use from each company

I was wondering if you could share with us why you have opted to do bespoke with G&G, yet RTW/MTO with Vass...given that Vass, if you get measured and fitted in Budapest, has a hybrid bespoke department?
post #809 of 12856
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 View Post
Luk-Cha, I could have done this via PM, but felt your answer might benefit other members in juggling which service to use from each company

I was wondering if you could share with us why you have opted to do bespoke with G&G, yet RTW/MTO with Vass...given that Vass, if you get measured and fitted in Budapest, has a hybrid bespoke department?

as both are local to me in this current set up
post #810 of 12856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 View Post
Both pics compliments of Gabor Halmos

Vass ankle boot on the U last

Those boots are lovely. Does anyone have anything else in terms of Oxford boots from Vass?

Thanks,

JD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread