or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 521

post #7801 of 12332
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchoy View Post

Just received these F last G width.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
/SPOILER]

wear in good health your suede chukkas

Thank you uncle.
post #7802 of 12332
They're billing/payment team is on vacation this week too, can't verify my payment until next week 😑
post #7803 of 12332
Hi, I have nailed down the design of the DM to be ordered:
- U last
- single sole
- whichever the model among the 2 I go for, I will add a toe cap

But I am undecided whether to choose the 125 Double Monk Extra or the 64 Double Monk. I lean to the 125 because it looks like a JL DM I saw and like before. And I like the buckle position more. But I also like the traditional beauty of 64. Any opinions will be appreciated. Best if anyone can share a few IRL photos in U last of both models.

F7A7724D-F4D2-491C-B88E-35F5978F1197-6256-0000063BB6A2BEFD.jpg

3D766691-2D79-4701-9838-B11EDE93BCBF-6256-0000063BCE584BDF.jpg

CC43CCB2-92B5-4E00-981B-EF660A874ECB-6256-0000063BC86C6CFC.jpg
post #7804 of 12332
No pictures, but I like the 125
post #7805 of 12332
Quote:
Originally Posted by obama View Post

Hi, I have nailed down the design of the DM to be ordered:
- U last
- single sole
- whichever the model among the 2 I go for, I will add a toe cap

But I am undecided whether to choose the 125 Double Monk Extra or the 64 Double Monk. I lean to the 125 because it looks like a JL DM I saw and like before. And I like the buckle position more. But I also like the traditional beauty of 64. Any opinions will be appreciated. Best if anyone can share a few IRL photos in U last of both models.

 

Not sure about DM (casual) in U last(sleek and looks better with dressier shoes).  125 might work if you really want it in U last.  I assumed you own or at least tried a U last.  U last looks the best in photo but, IMO, the least versatile of VASS last.  I would go New Peter (rounded) myself.

post #7806 of 12332
Quote:
Originally Posted by obama View Post

Hi, I have nailed down the design of the DM to be ordered:
- U last
- single sole
- whichever the model among the 2 I go for, I will add a toe cap

But I am undecided whether to choose the 125 Double Monk Extra or the 64 Double Monk. I lean to the 125 because it looks like a JL DM I saw and like before. And I like the buckle position more. But I also like the traditional beauty of 64. Any opinions will be appreciated. Best if anyone can share a few IRL photos in U last of both models.

F7A7724D-F4D2-491C-B88E-35F5978F1197-6256-0000063BB6A2BEFD.jpg

3D766691-2D79-4701-9838-B11EDE93BCBF-6256-0000063BCE584BDF.jpg

CC43CCB2-92B5-4E00-981B-EF660A874ECB-6256-0000063BC86C6CFC.jpg

Both nice bu I'd go for the 125.
post #7807 of 12332
64 is more classic.

125 is a poor imitation on JL as the strap sweep is not as streamlined.
post #7808 of 12332

how about this double monk model? dont know the model number but i love how the straps are spread out significantly...reminds me of that koji spigola double monks

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

post #7809 of 12332
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

how about this double monk model? dont know the model number but i love how the straps are spread out significantly...reminds me of that koji spigola double monks
The distance reminds me if AS' Ramseys. Prefer closer ones though. I like the last used on those Vass.
post #7810 of 12332
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

how about this double monk model? dont know the model number but i love how the straps are spread out significantly...reminds me of that koji spigola double monks

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

Isn't that just #64?
post #7811 of 12332
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTukker View Post

Isn't that just #64?

Yes. I think that is #64. Note that the shoe tongue can be shown in this model but not #125. I think #64 wins in this aspect.
post #7812 of 12332
I have both the 125 and 64.The 124 is much more sleek then the 64 in my personal opinion.
post #7813 of 12332

Just hoping to gather some opinion on my potential make up. Do you guys think a suede PTB would look better on the U last or the F last? I'm a sucker for the U last, have always been. But in terms of a more versatile shoe which last do you gents think would be best? Thanks in advance.

post #7814 of 12332

hey guys, Vass uses "box calf" which is different than normal calfskin, how should it be treated differently (with creams/waxs/conditioners).

 

Saphir has http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/collections/polish-creams-cleaners-price-asc/products/saphir-nappa-leather-cream-75ml

 

is it necessary, or is normal reno okay?


Edited by venividivicibj - 8/4/13 at 1:30am
post #7815 of 12332
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post

I have both the 125 and 64.The 124 is much more sleek then the 64 in my personal opinion.

124? Or do u mean the 125 is more sleek? Is sleekness more depends on last ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread