or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 508

post #7606 of 11676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post

New shoes delivered. Vass medallion wholecut, U-last 41G, oxblood, single leather sole, sunken toetaps. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
One picture next to the F-lasted OE i wore today.

[IMG]
[IMG]

[


Hello does Vass makes special shoe tree for your width? G equates wide width isn't it?
post #7607 of 11676
Quote:
Originally Posted by add911_11 View Post

Hello does Vass makes special shoe tree for your width? G equates wide width isn't it?
Yes, it is a wider shoe than standard. The tree fills the shoe very well, but we did not talk about the trees so I do not know if they are made different from standard
post #7608 of 11676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post

Yes, it is a wider shoe than standard. The tree fills the shoe very well, but we did not talk about the trees so I do not know if they are made different from standard

Cheers man. I will look into that. thanks
post #7609 of 11676
Swede - those U-last wholecuts are killer - congrats!
post #7610 of 11676
Awesome shoes swede.

May I ask what UK size you wear usually? Could I get measurements at the ball of the foot on the outsole for width?

I'm very close to biting the bullet and taking the plunge on Vass if I can get a good approximation since I have a wide foot and the U last is a narrower last.
post #7611 of 11676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post

Some indoor pics will do for my boot fix today... ;-)

Very well, this was the best indoor lighting I could manage today:
Pictures (Click to show)




post #7612 of 11676
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiredandTired View Post

Awesome shoes swede.

May I ask what UK size you wear usually? Could I get measurements at the ball of the foot on the outsole for width?

I'm very close to biting the bullet and taking the plunge on Vass if I can get a good approximation since I have a wide foot and the U last is a narrower last.
Thanx.

I am a "small" UK8, i.e. in some shoes i wear 7.5 (example AS 87 last) but most often UK8 (C&J 337, Carmina Rain, AS 109 and 99). I have fairly wide feet, lenght 262 mm, width 100 mm, and a high instep.
My F-lasted 41F is lengthwise fine, but on the tight side. The U-lasted in 41G seems to be perfect. Would consider to go for G-width also if I ordered a new F-lasted shoe. The U shoe has a bit lower toebox as well, but not problematic.
post #7613 of 11676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakezero View Post

Very well, this was the best indoor lighting I could manage today:
Pictures (Click to show)





These are quite fantastic. Enjoy wearing them.
post #7614 of 11676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post


Thanx.

I am a "small" UK8, i.e. in some shoes i wear 7.5 (example AS 87 last) but most often UK8 (C&J 337, Carmina Rain, AS 109 and 99). I have fairly wide feet, lenght 262 mm, width 100 mm, and a high instep.
My F-lasted 41F is lengthwise fine, but on the tight side. The U-lasted in 41G seems to be perfect. Would consider to go for G-width also if I ordered a new F-lasted shoe. The U shoe has a bit lower toebox as well, but not problematic.

 

That's very helpful, I probably actually have wider feet than you do. I measure about 110mm across the ball and am a US 8E, UK 7 or 7.5.  I'm okay with a Carmina Rain last size 7 or 7.5 UK.  I think I've narrowed down my length to be 40.5, and would attempt a G width.  Does Vass do anything wider than a G currently?

 

Thanks again for your impressions.

post #7615 of 11676
I must say, Vass sizing is quite interesting. I take a UK8.5 or a 9, and I ordered my boots in 42,5. When I first put them on without lacing them up, I immediately thought that they were too big. However, after lacing them up and walking about a bit on the carpet, I was happily surprised! While there was plenty of space for my toes, there was no heel slippage while taking normal strides. I think that I could probably pull of a 42 on the P2, but seeing as the 42,5 actually works just fine, it's actually freakishly comfortable thus far, I won't stress it, but if I were to order a shoe on the P2 then I would probably go for a 42.
post #7616 of 11676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakezero View Post


Very well, this was the best indoor lighting I could manage today:
Pictures (Click to show)




Great looking boots.

post #7617 of 11676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakezero View Post

Very well, this was the best indoor lighting I could manage today:
Pictures (Click to show)




Jakezero, man those are some really great looking boots. I love the color and the wingtip sans the perforations.
post #7618 of 11676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakezero View Post

Very well, this was the best indoor lighting I could manage today:
Pictures (Click to show)





Thank you, thank you for posting. Sitting at my gate, bored, and this made my day
post #7619 of 11676

Jake, they are stunning - congratulations. :)

post #7620 of 11676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post

New shoes delivered. Vass medallion wholecut, U-last 41G, oxblood, single leather sole, sunken toetaps. One picture next to the F-lasted OE i wore today.

[IMG]
[IMG]


Gorgeous!
Are they bespoke or RTW?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread