or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 496

post #7426 of 13153
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Those are absolutely gorgeous - WANT!


Thank you Roger - hope the Vass shoes are keeping you well.

 

We have a list of RTW Vass shoes in the F; R and Peter last from £395 Exc VAT for Non-EU residence.

Please feel free to PM or email for further details.

 

Best

Sammy.

post #7427 of 13153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascotshoes View Post

With permission from our Swiss client - a pair of MTO Wholecut

 

1) Size Eu44

2) Antique Cognac calf

3) U last

4) Double sole - tapered to single at waist.

5) Hand welted & steel toe inserts.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Very nice!!!

post #7428 of 13153

With permission from our US client - a pair of MTO Old English II

1) Size Eu 45
2) Red Cognac Calf & Bordeaux ScotGrain
3) F last
4) Double sole - tapered to single at waist.
5) Hand welted & steel toe inserts.
6) Solid wood - F lasted shoe trees

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #7429 of 13153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascotshoes View Post

With permission from our US client - a pair of MTO Old English II

1) Size Eu 45
2) Red Cognac Calf & Bordeaux ScotGrain
3) F last
4) Double sole - tapered to single at waist.
5) Hand welted & steel toe inserts.
6) Solid wood - F lasted shoe trees

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't wait to get them.

 

Thanks again Sammy.

 

Cheers,

 

Dan

post #7430 of 13153
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascotshoes View Post

With permission from our US client - a pair of MTO Old English II

1) Size Eu 45
2) Red Cognac Calf & Bordeaux ScotGrain
3) F last
4) Double sole - tapered to single at waist.
5) Hand welted & steel toe inserts.
6) Solid wood - F lasted shoe trees

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't wait to get them.

 

Thanks again Sammy.

 

Cheers,

 

Dan

 

With pleasure Dan,

 

Let me know when you receive - any issues with fitting and sizing, let me know and I'll rectify. 

 

Best Sammy

post #7431 of 13153

With permission from our UK client - a pair of MTO Double Monk Chap

1) Size Eu 42.5
2) Navy Calf (New leather)
3) K last
4) Double sole - tapered to single at waist.
5) Hand welted & steel toe inserts.
6) Solid wood - K lasted shoe trees

 

 

 

 

 

post #7432 of 13153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascotshoes View Post

With permission from our UK client - a pair of MTO Double Monk Chap

1) Size Eu 42.5
2) Navy Calf (New leather)
3) K last
4) Double sole - tapered to single at waist.
5) Hand welted & steel toe inserts.
6) Solid wood - K lasted shoe trees

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those are some great looking Double Monks.

post #7433 of 13153
^+ 1 love the style and color
post #7434 of 13153
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

The shoe is trying to send you a message........

And what would that message be Mr. Morel?
post #7435 of 13153
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTukker View Post

And what would that message be Mr. Morel?

monk straps are best when they are an only child satisfied.gif
post #7436 of 13153
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

Very nice and suptle leather



nephew,
wear in good health
post #7437 of 13153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascotshoes View Post

With permission from our Swiss client - a pair of MTO Wholecut

 

1) Size Eu44

2) Antique Cognac calf

3) U last

4) Double sole - tapered to single at waist.

5) Hand welted & steel toe inserts.

 

 

 

 

 

Good job Sammy, looking forward to receiving. I sent you an email couple of days, but got out of office reply. Please remember to post to my Zurich address after 5th July.
post #7438 of 13153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post

Good job Sammy, looking forward to receiving. I sent you an email couple of days, but got out of office reply. Please remember to post to my Zurich address after 5th July.
Sir, those are some freaking beautiful shoes. I suppose a gentleman needs good footwear when he walks from the west wing of his country estate, I mean palace, thru the maze in his Versailles like gardens, past the stables and down to his stocked trout stream.
post #7439 of 13153
ILoveLobbs, those are very pretty shoes! Those might be my next
post #7440 of 13153
Rezso told me that, since the Vass workshop is closed in August, they will not be taking orders for the end July much longer! If you order too late, they will only be finished in September
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread