or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 479

post #7171 of 10734
Hope to get some sizing reference from you as I encounter some question with the sizing advice from Vass.

I am uk7 in both carmina rain last and c&J 348 last. I email this info to Mr. Kuti and he advised me to go for size 41.5 for OE II with F last. He promised to exchange for a right size in case the size does not fit. So I paid and production is in progress.

This week, I had chance to try my friend's OE II in F last (exactly same model but different color) in size 40. It fits very well. I think maybe I can even add a thin insole.

Could anyone with similar sze to me share your sizing experience with Vass? I once suspected that my friend's shoes was mistakenly made in a wrong size cause there is no size number printed in the shoes. I also emailed Mr. Kuti to see whether he should rather send me a pair of 40 to avoid extra shipping and return shipping. But, your sharing will be highly useful to validate I am whether 40 or 41.5, which is a 1.5 size difference! Appreciate that.
post #7172 of 10734
Quote:
Originally Posted by obama View Post

Hope to get some sizing reference from you as I encounter some question with the sizing advice from Vass.

I am uk7 in both carmina rain last and c&J 348 last. I email this info to Mr. Kuti and he advised me to go for size 41.5 for OE II with F last. He promised to exchange for a right size in case the size does not fit. So I paid and production is in progress.

This week, I had chance to try my friend's OE II in F last (exactly same model but different color) in size 40. It fits very well. I think maybe I can even add a thin insole.

Could anyone with similar sze to me share your sizing experience with Vass? I once suspected that my friend's shoes was mistakenly made in a wrong size cause there is no size number printed in the shoes. I also emailed Mr. Kuti to see whether he should rather send me a pair of 40 to avoid extra shipping and return shipping. But, your sharing will be highly useful to validate I am whether 40 or 41.5, which is a 1.5 size difference! Appreciate that.

For some reason Vass seem to be converting UK sizes in a different way than most common, therefore people who give Vass their sizing in UK or US-sizes often get the suggestion to get a size that is too big.

Always give Vass and Rezso your EU size, convert it yourself if you only have UK sized shoes, this way you minimise the risk of errors.

I'd say a 7UK in rain and 348 is more close to 40 or 40,5 on F, definitely not 41,5.
post #7173 of 10734
Quote:
Originally Posted by j ingevaldsson View Post

For some reason Vass seem to be converting UK sizes in a different way than most common, therefore people who give Vass their sizing in UK or US-sizes often get the suggestion to get a size that is too big.

Always give Vass and Rezso your EU size, convert it yourself if you only have UK sized shoes, this way you minimise the risk of errors.

I'd say a 7UK in rain and 348 is more close to 40 or 40,5 on F, definitely not 41,5.
I wear 8UK in Rain and 41F in Vass. A tad tight, but perfect length wise. Vass recommended 42, but I had to return it since it was too big.
post #7174 of 10734
Double post
post #7175 of 10734
Triple post...
post #7176 of 10734
Quadruple post...
post #7177 of 10734
Sorry guys, my iPhone went bananas...
post #7178 of 10734
Quote:
Originally Posted by j ingevaldsson View Post

For some reason Vass seem to be converting UK sizes in a different way than most common, therefore people who give Vass their sizing in UK or US-sizes often get the suggestion to get a size that is too big.

Always give Vass and Rezso your EU size, convert it yourself if you only have UK sized shoes, this way you minimise the risk of errors.

I'd say a 7UK in rain and 348 is more close to 40 or 40,5 on F, definitely not 41,5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post

I wear 8UK in Rain and 41F in Vass. A tad tight, but perfect length wise. Vass recommended 42, but I had to return it since it was too big.

Thanks ingevaldsson and swede, your sizing estimate and experience makes a lot of sense after trying the 40 in real life.

Wonder how many return incidents for the first time buyers of vass ...

Hope I can sort my order issue with Mr. Kuti. But in any case, I have to wait another 6 weeks ... Have anyone tried ask Vass to change the spec (eg color) when return? I am wondering Vass will be kind enough to do so. They have to remake the shoes anyway. You know, mind changes wink.gif
post #7179 of 10734
Quote:
Originally Posted by obama View Post


Thanks ingevaldsson and swede, your sizing estimate and experience makes a lot of sense after trying the 40 in real life.

Wonder how many return incidents for the first time buyers of vass ...

Hope I can sort my order issue with Mr. Kuti. But in any case, I have to wait another 6 weeks ... Have anyone tried ask Vass to change the spec (eg color) when return? I am wondering Vass will be kind enough to do so. They have to remake the shoes anyway. You know, mind changes wink.gif

You can change to a totally different model if you like. As you say, they start with the shoe from the beginning, so that's no problems. Just be sure to be very specific with what you want, so they don't mix up things between the original order and new one for example.
post #7180 of 10734
Thumb up. Ideal for me. Thanks for your advice. Look forward to sort this out with Mr. Kuti and have the shoes in real life ASAP
post #7181 of 10734
My shoes are now close to completion and I am immeasurably excited,

Been in contact with mr. Kuti about getting production photos of my shoes, which was apparently impossible, but he was kind enough to burn me a DVD with photos of the general production. This is probably the best and most personal service I have ever received when it comes to non-bespoke.
post #7182 of 10734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigland View Post

My shoes are now close to completion and I am immeasurably excited,

Been in contact with mr. Kuti about getting production photos of my shoes, which was apparently impossible, but he was kind enough to burn me a DVD with photos of the general production. This is probably the best and most personal service I have ever received when it comes to non-bespoke.

Wow, didn't know he would do that! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Almost makes me want to ask the same of him... but I am afraid Vass will raise prices again baldy[1].gif

post #7183 of 10734
Does anyone have a picture of Theresianer in suede?
post #7184 of 10734

Is this saddle or whiskey shell?

 

LL

post #7185 of 10734
Looks like whiskey, saddle is more orange, whiskey is more yellow
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread