or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 470

post #7036 of 13175

Beutiful!

post #7037 of 13175
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post


BAAM! Every time you post a photo of your Vass i get one step closer to order a pair myself smile.gif
post #7038 of 13175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post


BAAM! Every time you post a photo of your Vass i get one step closer to order a pair myself smile.gif

Do it bounce2.gif

post #7039 of 13175
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlind View Post

Do it bounce2.gif


Next year. I've already bought enough shoes this year smile.gif
post #7040 of 13175
What?, no new shoes in 8 months??
post #7041 of 13175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

Next year. I've already bought enough shoes this year smile.gif
Frank, there is no such thing as 'enough', you know that 😊
post #7042 of 13175
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

What?, no new shoes in 8 months??

It's going to be hard but if i learned one thing from elite sports it's determination smile.gif And since i bought 2 G&G and 1 EG MTO and haven't got any of them it's not going to feel like I don't buy more shoes this year.
post #7043 of 13175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post

Great input as always J!

 

I'll go for wholecut in oxblood on the U-last.

 

If only I could make my mind up with regards to medallion or not...

 

Thanx also for the tip on cobbler. Need to try them out for the next resole.

 

Same here - I'll go for wholecut in oxblood on the U or K last

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j ingevaldsson View Post



Wholecuts on U or K are a marvellous choice. I actually think K might be even better for it. I myself am going to order a black clean wholecut on the K-last, don't know in which order I want to go with my coming purchases though so well see when I pull the trigger on those.

I think the picture above, Swede66, is oxblood. In sunlight it looks quite reddish, but indoors when darker they are almost black. Beatiful color.

Dlind, as for a cobbler in Stockholm, Bäckmans are great, but I think that the best one definately is Carina and her collegue at Skomakeri Framåt in Gamla stan.

And about wholecuts creasing, of course they do. But to me that's part of the beauty. I mean shoes do crease, and different models crease differently, that's part of the deal. If you don't want shoes to crease, don't wear them.

 

Oxblood in W/C so versatile....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg626 View Post

 

My first order from Vass! Old English II Oxblood. The photos aren't great, as you can probably tell I took them during night time.

 

I paid for topy as well, not sure if I'll get one for my next order. Any thoughts?

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Spoiler

1000

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope it's your first of many....Enjoy.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlind View Post

Would you recommend going down in size for a W/C as you would for a loafer? or would you choose the same size as you normally would if that normally gives you a very snugg fit? 

 

My only recommendation is to physically try them on (if possible). 

 

Or stick to your usual size and use insole for extra snugg-ish....

post #7044 of 13175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post

Same here - I'll go for wholecut in oxblood on the U or K last

My recommendation, forget about the U,K lasts on this one, too common and a little boring. go for the wholecut with perforations AND medallion in the F last - oxblood or black (I ordered this one in oxblood). It will look great, like that lovely wholecut in the Japaneese thread.
post #7045 of 13175
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

My recommendation, forget about the U,K lasts on this one, too common and a little boring. go for the wholecut with perforations AND medallion in the F last - oxblood or black (I ordered this one in oxblood). It will look great, like that lovely wholecut in the Japaneese thread.
Rikod, thanx for your input. Do you have any photos of them to share?
The beuty is that it does not have to be either or. One can have both 😊
post #7046 of 13175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post


Rikod, thanx for your input. Do you have any photos of them to share?
The beuty is that it does not have to be either or. One can have both 😊

 

Swede - a big headache with all the last from Vass..........I think we should all wait for the new C last..... This will give us all a massive f'''ing headache...

post #7047 of 13175
Sorry I'm on to this a little late -- what's this new C last going to be like?
post #7048 of 13175
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy View Post

Sorry I'm on to this a little late -- what's this new C last going to be like?

 

It is going to nicely fill the void between the FU K lasts.
post #7049 of 13175
Lol. Yea -- get it. Think he used Chogall's moniker in the orig. comment which led me to believe it was for real, and that Vass has a sense of humour.
post #7050 of 13175
What Vass calf color do you guys think would be closest to AE's walnut calf?

i.e.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread