or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 464

post #6946 of 12208
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

Black boot, P2 last



Budapester, antique cognac calf, F last


nephew,
wear in good health
i like your wt
post #6947 of 12208
Vass order successfully placed. I now await my wholecuts.

post #6948 of 12208
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusvs View Post

Just got a reply from Vass saying they recently increased prices, so unfortunately the 520 EUR I was quoted is correct for standard range including VAT, shoe trees and toe tips.

Hmm, okay, so if the 520 euro is including trees and toe taps then the price is now 460 for the shoes, so they increased prices with 40
euros then? Seems reasonable, was a long time ago that they raised prices, at least for italian lasts.
Edited by j ingevaldsson - 5/3/13 at 4:45pm
post #6949 of 12208
Quote:
Originally Posted by j ingevaldsson View Post

Hmm, okay, so if the 520 euro is including trees and toe taps then the price is now 460 for the shoes, so they increased prices with 60
euros then? Seems reasonable, was a long time ago that they raised prices, at least for italian lasts.
From 420 to 460 is perhaps closer to a €40 increase :-)?
Did you have the opportunity to visit the St Crispins/Meermin trunk show in Sthlm today?
post #6950 of 12208
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

Yes I received them this week, they are having a lot of trouble with the 3 piece shoe trees supply for some time now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstomcat View Post

both excellent choices. Somehow seem to get hold of 3 piece trees,,,nice

Are three-piece shoe trees better in some way, or is it a matter of aesthetics?
post #6951 of 12208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post

From 420 to 460 is perhaps closer to a €40 increase :-)?
Did you have the opportunity to visit the St Crispins/Meermin trunk show in Sthlm today?

Yes, obviously, a but tired I think. No unfortunately I didn't, live in Gothenburg and wasn't able to go to Stockholm this weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post


Are three-piece shoe trees better in some way, or is it a matter of aesthetics?

They fill out the whole shoe better, but it's nothing dramatic in terms of function compared to standard trees.
post #6952 of 12208
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post


Are three-piece shoe trees better in some way, or is it a matter of aesthetics?

I like the way the front part fit in the shoe, but they just look cool, that is all
post #6953 of 12208
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
wear in good health
i like your wt

Thank you uncle!, for everything..
post #6954 of 12208

Can anybody help me locate the picture of Vass navy calf single monk shoes - I saw this picture on ths thread some time ago....and can't seem to find this anymore.

 

either the picture been deleted.....Thank you all....

 

 

Rikod - I order my first pair of F last boots.
 

post #6955 of 12208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post

Can anybody help me locate the picture of Vass navy calf single monk shoes - I saw this picture on ths thread some time ago....and can't seem to find this anymore.

either the picture been deleted.....Thank you all....


Rikod - I order my first pair of F last boots.

 

fistbump.gif
post #6956 of 12208

I just received my two pair of shoes, one par of double monks and one pair of Old English both on the U last and in antique cognac. I also ordered three pair of belts. I must really recommend Vass and Rezo to all that are thinking about ordering, I got the size 0.5 wrong on the first pair I bought and Rezo changed them in to a more appropriate size without and hesitation! The quality speaks for itself, simply amazing, easily the best quality I have handled. 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

The colour is a bit lighter then in the pictures. 

 

 

post #6957 of 12208

rikod and dlind - great stuff gents!

post #6958 of 12208
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlind View Post

I just received my two pair of shoes, one par of double monks and one pair of Old English both on the U last and in antique cognac. I also ordered three pair of belts. I must really recommend Vass and Rezo to all that are thinking about ordering, I got the size 0.5 wrong on the first pair I bought and Rezo changed them in to a more appropriate size without and hesitation! The quality speaks for itself, simply amazing, easily the best quality I have handled. 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

The colour is a bit lighter then in the pictures. 

 

 

 

Very nice, all of the items! Especially the double monks, I have the exact same pairs, the perfect DM:s in my opinion. How much are the belts now again, I've forgotten?

post #6959 of 12208

My latest Vass addition. A pair of Budapest oxfords in 6139 cognac on F-last, single sole, sunken rubber toe taps:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #6960 of 12208
Quote:
Originally Posted by j ingevaldsson View Post

My latest Vass addition. A pair of Budapest oxfords in 6139 cognac on F-last, single sole, sunken rubber toe taps:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Very nice! The belts are €90 and just as nice as their shoes. I am thinking about ordering a winter boot, which last would you recommend, F? Going to be a version of Old English II but without cap toe and added medallion and double row stitching instead of punched holes. Thinking about bordeaux/bordeaux pebble grain. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread