or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 447

post #6691 of 11787
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post


would like this in ruby cordo

Agree - but Vass has something similar in the Italian model.

post #6692 of 11787
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post

Roberto Ugolini fatto a mano da VASS



discontinued with much sadness

 

What do you mean? Isn't this the Roma?

 

http://www.vass-cipo.hu/Eng/Modellek_08_Olasz/Modell_08_110_Nagy.html

 

Personally, I find it an eyesore. But that's just one man's opinion.

post #6693 of 11787
^+1 those are tooo much, I don't care what color, they lack simplicity
post #6694 of 11787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickman View Post

What would be the quintessential NST color? I may order one that actually fits this time and was thinking to do something different than the whiskey? Any thoughts?
I stayed in the same family by getting antique Cognac calf. No complaints whatever.
post #6695 of 11787
Another photo of the bordeaux Alt Wien in the P2 last, one of my favorites. It's one of the classic Vass models but It's not frequent in the forum.



I ordered this Alt Wien a cuople of years ago after finding the picture of this fine pair online:


post #6696 of 11787

^^^ That's fantastic.  Classic Vass indeed.

post #6697 of 11787
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

Another photo of the bordeaux Alt Wien in the P2 last, one of my favorites. It's one of the classic Vass models but It's not frequent in the forum.



I ordered this Alt Wien a cuople of years ago after finding the picture of this fine pair online:


Amazing. And I love that medallion.

post #6698 of 11787
Quote:
Originally Posted by archangle13 View Post

What do you mean? Isn't this the Roma?

http://www.vass-cipo.hu/Eng/Modellek_08_Olasz/Modell_08_110_Nagy.html

Personally, I find it an eyesore. But that's just one man's opinion.

Sorry my bad. Somehow thought that the whole Ugolini thing was gone forever. Obviously not. Didn't know the "U" from the U-last stands for Ugolini.
post #6699 of 11787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post

Agree - but Vass has something similar in the Italian model.
but not the same last
post #6700 of 11787
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

Another photo of the bordeaux Alt Wien in the P2 last, one of my favorites. It's one of the classic Vass models but It's not frequent in the forum.



I ordered this Alt Wien a cuople of years ago after finding the picture of this fine pair online:


How does the double sole work with that in your opinion? I know their office tends to view the P2 as a single-sole sort of last. Whether that's based on form or function I couldn't say.
post #6701 of 11787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

How does the double sole work with that in your opinion? I know their office tends to view the P2 as a single-sole sort of last. Whether that's based on form or function I couldn't say.
The P2 last is one of the few available in my size; I noticed that they had a mix of single- and double-soled ones on it in RTW when I was there if I recall correctly. Personally, I much prefer a double sole rather than a single on the P2, but the proportions are a bit different in size 47. These are en route (stuck in customs — lame) from a resoling, and I requested a double this time.

post #6702 of 11787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belligero View Post


The P2 last is one of the few available in my size; I noticed that they had a mix of single- and double-soled ones on it in RTW when I was there if I recall correctly. Personally, I much prefer a double sole rather than a single on the P2, but the proportions are a bit different in size 47. These are en route (stuck in customs — lame) from a resoling, and I requested a double this time.

How much is a resole by Vass?

post #6703 of 11787
IIRC, it's not a lot. More like what Alden charges than Cleverley.
post #6704 of 11787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belligero View Post


I just got a pair delivered like this-- P2 Budapester with antique Cognac shell. (Single sole.) I'm very happy with them, although after some thought and worry I left them behind and took the P3 Alt Wieners that came in the same order on my trip to China. The little bit of extra toe room is comforting after the long flight, the salty food, and a few hours of walking around today.
post #6705 of 11787

No one can help with choosing cream/polish for Vass oxblood? bored.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread