or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 44

post #646 of 11765
post #647 of 11765
I am considering a pair of VASS double monks on the U last, double sole to single. I have seen that it has been suggested to ask for the sole to be cut closer (trimmed). Could anyone please post pictures so I can see the difference between a Vass with and without such trimming. Thanks.
post #648 of 11765
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramuman View Post
After more than two weeks stuck in US customs, my design by committee pair came in today from kolecho (who was great to deal with from start to finish).

F-last, dark brown calf, Italian Oxfords, double to single, yada yada.







Sorry for the picture quality...I was gonna break out the SLR for the first time for a SF post but I just moved and it's...somewhere. The black spots on the toe cap are artifacts.

Want. Badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
Bump & a rare pair in my collection that no one hates..

* Vash deliveries must be slow as this threak ended up in page 13!

Exerent.

Just sayin.
post #649 of 11765
I have ordered a pair with and a pair without such a request. Frankly, I don't think it makes a big difference. I am in the middle of finals, but if no pics go up by the end, I will post some for you.
post #650 of 11765
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
Bump & a rare pair in my collection that no one hates..

* Vash deliveries must be slow as this threak ended up in page 13!

i thort i said i h8ed 'em

i hope you dont mind
post #651 of 11765
post #652 of 11765
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramuman View Post
After more than two weeks stuck in US customs, my design by committee pair came in today from kolecho (who was great to deal with from start to finish).

F-last, dark brown calf, Italian Oxfords, double to single, yada yada.


I want to DTO these. Would you mind?
post #653 of 11765
Wholecut perforated wingtip, U last, cognac boxcalf



post #654 of 11765
Fantastic shoes.
One thing I would do differently; I'd order the same perforation on the heel counter.
post #655 of 11765
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezzaturra View Post
Fantastic shoes.
One thing I would do differently; I'd order the same perforation on the heel counter.

heel counter and a medalion, i might be inclined to prefer a punch cap toe insted of the wing, thus more like the berluti one
post #656 of 11765
...
post #657 of 11765
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post

Nothing new - just keeping the thread alive..

Seated outside the cafe..


Seated & ready for SQ Goodness..


Man i thort my ancles are white
post #658 of 11765
Lovely shoes Pied. Is that 6319 cognac? Yours have a buttery richness many others in 'cognac' do not. Love the colour contrast of upper and sole too.
post #659 of 11765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
Lovely shoes Pied. Is that 6319 cognac? Yours have a buttery richness many others in 'cognac' do not. Love the colour contrast of upper and sole too.

From what i can see in the catalog, the "6319 cognac" boxcalf is different, more brownish. This one is just named "cognac".
post #660 of 11765
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiedBeau View Post
From what i can see in the catalog, the "6319 cognac" boxcalf is different, more brownish. This one is just named "cognac".



these are 3 of the cognac's i have or have had, L - R Antique Cognac, Cognac and 6319 Cognac
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread