or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 415

post #6211 of 12902
Do you get a discount if you use a credit card in the store, or does it have to be cash in the hungarian currency?
post #6212 of 12902
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post

Do you get a discount if you use a credit card in the store, or does it have to be cash in the hungarian currency?


Just hardcore cash - and you get a better bargaining power paying in € than Florint....

Any payment option to avoid "declaring" is king.  

post #6213 of 12902

Hello Guys, i'm not sure if it's ok to post my marketplace offer since i'm new here but i have a Norweger searching for a new owner: http://www.styleforum.net/t/340677/vass-budapest-shoes-norweger-norwegian-black-with-double-leather-sole


Edited by rbrtvms - 3/18/13 at 2:58pm
post #6214 of 12902
Vass is now on my list of to haves this summer. Now I just gotta figure out which ones... That's the fun part.
post #6215 of 12902
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Vass is now on my list of to haves this summer. Now I just gotta figure out which ones... That's the fun part.


Some ideas for you:

 

 

 

post #6216 of 12902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post



Not a fan of toes without caps, thus I'd love to see the Adelaide with a cap and a counter.
Hughes and St James of G&G are two of the best designs of said style imo.
post #6217 of 12902

^^Anything you like Mr. Vass can do.

post #6218 of 12902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post


Not a fan of toes without caps, thus I'd love to see the Adelaide with a cap and a counter.
Hughes and St James of G&G are two of the best designs of said style imo.


Does a heel counter have any significant impact on fit?

 

On a side note, that Italian oxford in cognac just looks sickly.

post #6219 of 12902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post


Just hardcore cash - and you get a better bargaining power paying in € than Florint....

Any payment option to avoid "declaring" is king.  

Do they take USD?

post #6220 of 12902

Something tells me euros will be nicer as they tend to quote prices in euros.

post #6221 of 12902
Based on images here, it seems the OEII is perfectly suited to the F last. Any views on whether it'd work on a P2?
post #6222 of 12902
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm31 View Post

Based on images here, it seems the OEII is perfectly suited to the F last. Any views on whether it'd work on a P2?


excuse my ignorant - what is OEII?

post #6223 of 12902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

Something tells me euros will be nicer as they tend to quote prices in euros.


Their high cost base is raw material and more raw materials, mostly sourced in Euros from France for Calf, Sole from Germany and Exotic & Crocs from Italy. With exception of Shell from USA. 

 

Luckily for us, their labour cost all in florint to the local craftsman...otherwise we be paying Lobb prices.

post #6224 of 12902
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

^ rogerp makes very good posts. Also Vass doesn't deduct the 20% vat making ascot that much more relatively attractive

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post

I have never been offered this VAT deduction when I asked them to send to my Swiss address.

 

 

Their published prices all include VAT, which is 27% in Hungary, not 20, so it makes it worthwhile ensuring it's deducted where possible!

 

Switzerland isn't in the European Union, but IS in the European Economic Area (similar to NAFTA).  Therefore VAT is still payable.

 

In order to deduct VAT, Vass need to provide evidence (i.e. the courier documentation) to show that the goods have been sold outside the European Economic Area.

post #6225 of 12902
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspasp View Post

Do they take USD?


Yes - and there are lots of exchange booth giving very attractive rates.....they'll easily beat your bank by 10%!!! 

 

For goddness sake don't change your money with any timbukto that approach you on the Vaci utca....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread