or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 39

post #571 of 12261
Sweet Jesus. Those are some lovely Vass, luk-cha.
post #572 of 12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post
Vass Chelsea, Dark Brown Calf: F last


Beautiful. I like them very much. I think both the U and F lasts look good only in smaller sizes.
post #573 of 12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by whnay. View Post
PG - where does the wearing vs. treasuring angst come from?
- actually it is my approach with anyone that is to precious with materialistic possessions. Akin to those that have fine bone china, lead crystal, watches or pens & never use what they are made for.
post #574 of 12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post

Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of the shoes posted in this thread, but just not a fan of all the seamless backs that are shown.
post #575 of 12261
post #576 of 12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne View Post
Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of the shoes posted in this thread, but just not a fan of all the seamless backs that are shown.

Why so, Wes?
post #577 of 12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by srivats View Post
Why so, Wes?

Dunno, because I like it the back crack? Can't really explain it except I find it looks a bit off. Mind you, I like external heel counters so... I'm not among those who find heel seams look unrefined.
post #578 of 12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazman70k View Post

with a grain of salt: they have the least creasing of your shoes...
post #579 of 12261
^ Just another reason why I like pebble grain.
post #580 of 12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post
^ Just another reason why I like pebble grain.

good to know.

quite a number of the paprika comes in pebble grain...
post #581 of 12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post
good to know.

quite a number of the paprika comes in pebble grain...

Bring 'em on!

In all seriousness though, I had to sell my former pair of pebble grain boots and have been itching for another pair ever since. I'm thinking a EG Galway-style boot in dark brown and perhaps another Chukka. We'll see how things shake out.
post #582 of 12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post
Bring 'em on!

noted
post #583 of 12261
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne View Post
Dunno, because I like it the back crack? Can't really explain it except I find it looks a bit off. Mind you, I like external heel counters so... I'm not among those who find heel seams look unrefined.

so do your heel counters need rear seams too?
post #584 of 12261
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post
so do your heel counters need rear seams too?

Nice try, but I'm not about to go all on this thread. Shoes with no heel seams are like pants with no back pockets.
post #585 of 12261
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne View Post
Nice try, but I'm not about to go all on this thread. Shoes with no heel seams are like pants with no back pockets.

no no no it was an honest question, i mean we all have odd fetishists, but if yours is to have a seam then how about with/ on heel counters, as some brand do, some dont and other just dart them?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread