or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 340

post #5086 of 13360

^^Yes I came across it while scouring the net for some reference pix.

 

Justin, here are some pix of the Vass on my feet. Best fitting shoe yet. The only thing I am now wondering is if the colour of the edge trim should've been a bit darker...like oak or something.

 

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700


Edited by Fiddler - 12/16/12 at 3:04am
post #5087 of 13360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

^^Yes I came across it while scouring the net for some reference pix.

Justin, here are some pix of the Vass on my feet. Best fitting shoe yet. The only thing I am now wondering is if the colour of the edge trim should've been a bit darker...like oak or something.



700


700




You should try other lasts that give your left foot better support IMHO.
post #5088 of 13360
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post

You should try other lasts that give your left foot better support IMHO.
agreed.
post #5089 of 13360
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post

You should try other lasts that give your left foot better support IMHO.

Just curious: how do you conclude this from the pics?
post #5090 of 13360

I think it's because there appears to be a little gap between the shoe and the inside of my ankle. Mind you, it could've been because I had my leg angled towards the left for balance as I reached down to take the pic. And I think my feet turn slightly outward when I walk...that is why my heels sometimes get worn out faster on the outside. 

 

LOL...my head is spinning just saying all that.

 

But my left foot feels perfectly fine...it's the right one that gives me sizing problems because it is a bit bigger and the instep is more pronounced from constantly kicking soccer balls around for a greater part of my childhood and teen years. So i always size for the right one because if that doesn't fit well, the shoes are ruined for me.

 

I will have to fly to budapest to get a better fit and Im not that into shoes yet.

post #5091 of 13360
Based on the pic, there is a noticeable v shaped creasing at the inner facing side of the left shoe. Probably because of weak ankle support?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm31 View Post

Just curious: how do you conclude this from the pics?
post #5092 of 13360
fiddler those are beautiful, the trim is fine
post #5093 of 13360
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

fiddler those are beautiful, the trim is fine

 

Agree the trim is fine, darker would be perfect however.

post #5094 of 13360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirling View Post

Agree the trim is fine, darker would be perfect however.

i disagree. darker would be nice, but the lightness attracts more attention to a beautiful shoe
post #5095 of 13360
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstomcat View Post

U r already on a riot! wear them in good health!
Is that on F or P2, calf or Shell?

Wow. Beautiful. I can never get a good shine on my Vass'.
post #5096 of 13360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler 

 

 

 

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

Since I have these up anyway, thought I'd ask...what would be better to polish these...some green polish or neutral...Reszo says neutral altho I prefer a green colour. Saphir doesn't make a green wax to my knowledge...have you heard of anyone who does? 

post #5097 of 13360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

Since I have these up anyway, thought I'd ask...what would be better to polish these...some green polish or neutral...Reszo says neutral altho I prefer a green colour. Saphir doesn't make a green wax to my knowledge...have you heard of anyone who does? 

Saphir makes a dark green polish/cream. Use a neutral wax or a medium brown.
post #5098 of 13360
Terrago makes creams in about a gazillion colors.

I think I'd stick with Saphir dark green wax polish for color though. If those were mine I'd use a neutral cream or just a cream conditioner and light wax polish from time to time. They are going to look best lightly polished anyway.
post #5099 of 13360
^ +1 neutral cream will give it that lightly polished look
post #5100 of 13360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirling View Post

Agree the trim is fine, darker would be perfect however.

Agree darker is more elegant. Lighter is too pedestrian and clashes with the green.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread