or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 320

post #4786 of 12211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post

Gentlemen, how much would a pair of calf plain captoe Old English on the U last approximately cost?

 

420 euros inclusive of VAT.

post #4787 of 12211
Does Vass make an Austerity Brogue boot? Thanks
post #4788 of 12211

If I'm not mistaken they do. I saw one in the store. It looked something like Gdl's boot below

 

 

 

post #4789 of 12211
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecentennial View Post

So will be buying a Vass double monk in calf.
I want to wear it casually, but with the option to dress up.
I cant decide between oxblood, dark cognac or brown.
Does anyone have an opinion as to which colour would suit the majority of looks...thinking brown but it just sounds boring. biggrin.gif
Was also thinking of getting the rubber vibram commando sole..anyone have a pair of vass with this sole?

 

I voted with my money for the oxbloof. Dark cognac is much lighter and reddish, but is also very good.

As or the vibram sole - it looks rather casual and imo contrast with the DM style

 

700

post #4790 of 12211
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post

If I'm not mistaken they do. I saw one in the store. It looked something like Gdl's boot below
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Thanks, I need to find out the price and their ability to make a bal boot.
post #4791 of 12211
Nice DM..F last?

Yes, I really like the oxblood, prefer over bordeaux.

For my casual DM, I had a pair of Lobb William that had the commando sole and they looked great.

Was thinking brown with commando on F last, which has a more rounded casual toe whilst not as bulky as the Peter.

I dont want to risk it though in case it looks pants...I wish there was a Vass virtual mockup app biggrin.gif

http://colonialgoods.tumblr.com/post/3683216320
Edited by thecentennial - 10/31/12 at 7:50am
post #4792 of 12211

Yes, F-last.

BTW there are few Vass' DMs in both colors on ebay right now, just to compare the colors.

post #4793 of 12211

I'm jealous of my shoes' itinerary:

 

 

Nov 1, 2012 12:31 AM
Arrived at FedEx location
PARIS FR
Oct 31, 2012 10:41 PM
In transit
VIENNA AT
Oct 31, 2012 9:22 PM
In transit
VECSES HU
post #4794 of 12211

Hi,

I wear 8.5 UK in Carmina Robert last

9/9.5 D in EG 82 Last

8.5 in C&J 360 last

9.5 US in Tramezza

 

I have a narrow-medium foot.

 

Would I wear a 43 in Vass U Last?

 

any help would be greatly appreciated

post #4795 of 12211
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecentennial View Post

So will be buying a Vass double monk in calf.
I want to wear it casually, but with the option to dress up.
I cant decide between oxblood, dark cognac or brown.
Does anyone have an opinion as to which colour would suit the majority of looks...thinking brown but it just sounds boring. biggrin.gif
Was also thinking of getting the rubber vibram commando sole..anyone have a pair of vass with this sole?

 

.   

Brown's not as versatile IMO.  Most versatile is Dark Cog, then Ox, then Brown

 

Dark Cog is a deep dark red, a burgundy-  goes with anything, including greys and navys, which brown doesn't always. Ox is a very dark purple, looks fantastic with greys and dark blues too.

post #4796 of 12211
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Does Vass make an Austerity Brogue boot? Thanks

Scroll back a few pages. A gent on here had a smashing saddle cordovan austerity boot made....
post #4797 of 12211
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachoo View Post

new boots!
16607785bd4231aaf2bcac65f991c59fd197317e.jpg

Found it.
post #4798 of 12211
Love Vass' generous use of speed hooks
post #4799 of 12211
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncdobson View Post

I'm jealous of my shoes' itinerary:



Nov 1, 2012 12:31 AM



Arrived at FedEx location


PARIS FR





Oct 31, 2012 10:41 PM


In transit


VIENNA AT





Oct 31, 2012 9:22 PM


In transit


VECSES HU




Hhhaaaa
post #4800 of 12211
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

Hi,

I wear 8.5 UK in Carmina Robert last

9/9.5 D in EG 82 Last

8.5 in C&J 360 last

9.5 US in Tramezza 

 

I have a narrow-medium foot.

 

Would I wear a 43 in Vass U Last?

 

any help would be greatly appreciated

 

 

Please clarify which sizing systems for the EG and CJ

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread