or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 318

post #4756 of 13474
Vass P2 (New Peter) last, Antique Cognac shell cordovan, 360 Goyser welt.
post #4757 of 13474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

I think you're getting ahead of yourself fella. Are you a Vass proxy or perhaps a friend of one? O yea...you're a buddy of that Vass proxy from Malaysia...the guy who refused to give me an opinion on Vass sizing since I hadn't ordered through him...he  he, figures. Boy, you guys make me laugh...how much do you make on pimping one pair...a hundred bucks? All this drama just for that?

Looks like you're still hurt.

He didn't refuse to give you any opinion - he simply asked you to PM him. It's much easier to respond that way, as I would believe is the reason for his asking you to do so.

He has never refused any sort of advice (or be rude) when I asked for it - and I've ended up not joining in two of his group buys after extensive questions, so it's definitely nothing to do with not ordering through him.

You're just sensitive, and I find your dealings with Vass simply hilarious - requesting a purchase order with their letterhead and whatnot.


But still, you haven't answered the question...
post #4758 of 13474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Vass P2 (New Peter) last, Antique Cognac shell cordovan, 360 Goyser welt.

They look great, congrats. I don't think I have seen a derby like that in their catalogue. The piece of leather with the lacing usually goes down to the welt (don't know what it's called). Was it a special request or is it a normal model?
post #4759 of 13474
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post

They look great, congrats.
Amen
post #4760 of 13474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarium View Post


Looks like you're still hurt.
He didn't refuse to give you any opinion - he simply asked you to PM him. It's much easier to respond that way, as I would believe is the reason for his asking you to do so.
He has never refused any sort of advice (or be rude) when I asked for it - and I've ended up not joining in two of his group buys after extensive questions, so it's definitely nothing to do with not ordering through him.
You're just sensitive, and I find your dealings with Vass simply hilarious - requesting a purchase order with their letterhead and whatnot.
But still, you haven't answered the question...

 

The real question is, what will I do if someone like YOU takes my money on behalf of Vass, fucks up my order and refuses to redress....come and rant here and call Interpol...LOL.

 

There's always a risk in doing biz on the internet, when you're not using a credit card...I prefer to take mine with Vass.

 

Of course, the real proof will be when I post what they send me here for all to see. Let us pray they do not send me some goulash and breadsticks eh? 

post #4761 of 13474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

The real question is, what will I do if someone like YOU takes my money on behalf of Vass, fucks up my order and refuses to redress....come and rant here and call Interpol...LOL.

There's always a risk in doing biz on the internet, when you're not using a credit card...I prefer to take mine with Vass.

Of course, the real proof will be when I post what they send me here for all to see. Let us pray they do not send me some goulash and breadsticks eh? 

I think you really need to work on the way you express yourself, both here and on other forums.

With your attitude towards vendors and demands for verifications and letterheads etc, one day you will get a big FO on your order confirmation.

Zarium has it spot on, what are you going to do with the evidence if things go wrong? Commence action in Hungary for recovery? Zariums comment has nothing to do with alternative proxies, yet you rant on like some Prima Donna about Terrorsquad. What a precious princess....
post #4762 of 13474

http://thekerbau.com/index.php?/topic/123-vass-captoes-in-antique-cognac-f-last-eu41us8-with-shoe-trees/

 

 

LOL, it's interesting to see that someone who claims to know  about Vass and is also close to a Vass proxy can also get his Vass size wrong. I wouldn't want to any sort of Vass advice from someone so wishy-washy.

 

Tells me all I need to know about the so-called experts.

 

Cheers

 

PS. Since you keep asking and don't seem to be able to make a logical deduction, if things go wrong, I will seek redressal...if it's forthcoming great...if not I will sell them....just like most people do. Don't worry so much about what I'll do...shouldn't you be creating more scary situations to convince people to use a Vass proxy instead?


Edited by Fiddler - 10/28/12 at 12:51am
post #4763 of 13474
I'm no Vass proxy, just so you know. I don't know him (terrorsquad) in person. So, no, I'm not a friend of any Vass proxy. I simply joined in the group buy that he precipitated, because it's a good deal. That's all.

I also didn't buy those Vass shoes new - I got them used off SF. smile.gif Thanks to that size 41 on the F last, I now know my correct size!
post #4764 of 13474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

http://thekerbau.com/index.php?/topic/123-vass-captoes-in-antique-cognac-f-last-eu41us8-with-shoe-trees/


LOL, it's interesting to see that someone who claims to know  about Vass and is also close to a Vass proxy can also get his Vass size wrong. I wouldn't want to any sort of Vass advice from someone so wishy-washy.

Tells me all I need to know about the so-called experts.

Cheers

PS. Since you keep asking and don't seem to be able to make a logical deduction, if things go wrong, I will seek redressal...if it's forthcoming great...if not I will sell them....just like most people do. Don't worry so much about what I'll do...shouldn't you be creating more scary situations to convince people to use a Vass proxy instead?

It is a rhetorical question, smarty pants.
post #4765 of 13474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarium View Post

I'm no Vass proxy, just so you know. I don't know him (terrorsquad) in person. So, no, I'm not a friend of any Vass proxy. I simply joined in the group buy that he precipitated, because it's a good deal. That's all.
I also didn't buy those Vass shoes new - I got them used off SF. smile.gif Thanks to that size 41 on the F last, I now know my correct size!

 

New, used, who cares> You got it spectacularly wrong.

That makes you the last person I would take seriously for advice on anything Vass. And that includes your precocious sidekick.

post #4766 of 13474
Can you boys either take this to PM, or back to the Kerbau please? You keep bumping this thread with useless posts.
post #4767 of 13474

Hello gents, can I please intrude with some questions? I'm just wondering if anyone has bought directly from Vass and could provide a few details, since I just found out this is now possible. I've tried searching, but most of the posts relate to buying through proxies. It doesn't look like anyone has collected all the details in one place so far, so I'm sure the information will be useful for other members as well.

 

  • Is this price list still accurate, and were trees included?
  • What was the VAT %?
  • Who did you deal with?
  • How long did it take for them to send out the shoes?
  • There are some posts on SF claiming that U lasted RTW shoes featured in the catalogue have to be made for you. Is that correct, and how long did that take?
  • What's the deal with shipping?
post #4768 of 13474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Vass P2 (New Peter) last, Antique Cognac shell cordovan, 360 Goyser welt.

Beautiful Moo, great choice, enjoy
post #4769 of 13474
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmills View Post

Hello gents, can I please intrude with some questions? I'm just wondering if anyone has bought directly from Vass and could provide a few details, since I just found out this is now possible. I've tried searching, but most of the posts relate to buying through proxies. It doesn't look like anyone has collected all the details in one place so far, so I'm sure the information will be useful for other members as well.

 

  • Is this price list still accurate, and were trees included?
  • What was the VAT %?
  • Who did you deal with?
  • How long did it take for them to send out the shoes?
  • There are some posts on SF claiming that U lasted RTW shoes featured in the catalogue have to be made for you. Is that correct, and how long did that take?
  • What's the deal with shipping?

 

Based on my experience:

 

  • The price list is still correct; shoe trees are not included; they cost an extra 30 euros
  • I believe the VAT is around 20% but I stand to be corrected
  • You can deal with the sale manager, Mr Rezso Kuti
  • If they do not have the shoes you want in stock, it takes 4-6 weeks for them to make it.
  • It depends whether they have the particular model in the U-last that you want in stock. If not, it will take 4-6 weeks for them to make it
  • They ship via FEDEX and it approximately took 3 business days to arrive at my place. Bear in mind that there is a possibility that there will be brokerage fees and also duties charged. 
  • Also do bear in mind that they do not accept credit cards so you will have to do a bank transfer. This is where you will have to pay the transfer fees.
post #4770 of 13474
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Based on my experience:

 

  • The price list is still correct; shoe trees are not included; they cost an extra 30 euros
  • I believe the VAT is around 20% but I stand to be corrected
  • You can deal with the sale manager, Mr Rezso Kuti
  • If they do not have the shoes you want in stock, it takes 4-6 weeks for them to make it.
  • It depends whether they have the particular model in the U-last that you want in stock. If not, it will take 4-6 weeks for them to make it
  • They ship via FEDEX and it approximately took 3 business days to arrive at my place. Bear in mind that there is a possibility that there will be brokerage fees and also duties charged. 
  • Also do bear in mind that they do not accept credit cards so you will have to do a bank transfer. This is where you will have to pay the transfer fees.

 

 

Thank you sir!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread