or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 221

post #3301 of 13113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickman View Post

I couldn't resist
354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post

Nice! F last in saddle shell?
Quote:
Originally Posted by banis View Post

Yes, it was my decision to make such edge.
See below:
i-HjJXW7j-XL.jpg
i-Rm6tmWH-XL.jpg

these are awesome, guys. Love both make-ups.
post #3302 of 13113
I posted these a few weeks ago when new, wanted to post again after a few wears at the office, bars and restaurants, and walking in the rain. I love them so much that I want to wear them everyday. The tones of the saddle shell are unreal IRL. Hope you enjoy the pics.

IMGP0150.jpg

IMGP0152.jpg

IMGP0146.jpg

IMGP0147.jpg

IMGP0143.jpg
post #3303 of 13113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post


i can ask mr. berta what he knows about this cooperation, when i see him?


G  have u seen M Berta?


dang no. he doesn't answer the phone. this is mind boggling sometimes.

actually, i hope he is well after this big loss, when his mother died. will update asap. sorry for the delay.
post #3304 of 13113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltontheqt View Post

I recently purchased my first pair of Vass, U Last I think. I've worn a few times and the shoes, particularly on the right foot, continue to pinch some across the vamp. I do like the shoes and am considering another purchase, this time on St. Peter Last, I believe. How does this last compare to U? Also, what are the chances that the shoes I own will loosen up? I wouldn't describe these as having soft, pliable leather.

rule of thumb, especially with oxfords: don't tie them too tight in the breaking in period. adjust the laces during the day.
normally this should help. good luck and let us know. ty.
post #3305 of 13113
IMGP0160.jpg

IMGP0161.jpg
post #3306 of 13113
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

I posted these a few weeks ago when new, wanted to post again after a few wears at the office, bars and restaurants, and walking in the rain. I love them so much that I want to wear them everyday. The tones of the saddle shell are unreal IRL. Hope you enjoy the pics.
IMGP0150.jpg
IMGP0152.jpg
IMGP0146.jpg
IMGP0147.jpg
IMGP0143.jpg

The lack of an achilles stitch makes them so much nicer.
post #3307 of 13113
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

The lack of an achilles stitch makes them so much nicer.

Thanks for pointing that out, I haven't noticed or thought about it. I posted the ass shot for the color. I think this is a Kolecho thing. Thank you Kolecho for your help choosing and ordering these for me.
post #3308 of 13113
Vass cordos come like this..
post #3309 of 13113
Oh, I see, thanks, but I was checking and I have a few calf just like this too.
post #3310 of 13113
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

Thanks for pointing that out, I haven't noticed or thought about it. I posted the ass shot for the color. I think this is a Kolecho thing. Thank you Kolecho for your help choosing and ordering these for me.

I have a similar pair. Can't say enough about saddle shell. It is my favorite light-mid tone shell colour. Budapest Oxford is probably the best style Vass makes IMHO. All this, plus a great (F) last and hand made shoe. Enuff!!!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

R0012918.jpg
R0012917.jpg

And here is my second favorite design:

R0013632.jpg
post #3311 of 13113
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

Oh, I see, thanks, but I was checking and I have a few calf just like this too.

Thats true, however I have not seen any shell with the stitch, and I may be wrong!
post #3312 of 13113
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstomcat View Post

Put some polish on "...for the week...
Few observations-
Shell construction seems somehow superior, feels more robust and heavier
Vass seems to have refined the channel stitching.These seems almost unnoticeable.Perhaps this is the beauty f handmade and a single artisan making each individual shoes.
The soles on both does not have the JR stamp, not sure if they have switched. they look and feel identical to the JR stamped soles.
This is the patented "tomcat method" biggrin.gif
467

I was out a couple of weeks, these are gorgeous!, congrats
post #3313 of 13113
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod 
I was out a couple of weeks, these are gorgeous!, congrats

Thank you, how long back did you get those in saddle? Vass does not have this skin it seems.
post #3314 of 13113
Question for the audience - Why would you choose a metal toe cap over rubber? Has it got to do with Longevity, aesthetics or simple preference?
post #3315 of 13113
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstomcat View Post

Question for the audience - Why would you choose a metal toe cap over rubber? Has it got to do with Longevity, aesthetics or simple preference?

Can you get flush rubber toe caps?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread