or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 181

post #2701 of 12872
I wear 9.5uk in CJ and I went with 43.5 with F last.

I suggest 43
post #2702 of 12872
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

What size would I take in F last if I currently wear 9uk in c&j 341?
Thanks gents.


I wear UK 9 in both lasts but the 341 in standard width is definitely looser on me.

post #2703 of 12872
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

I wear 9.5uk in CJ and I went with 43.5 with F last.
I suggest 43

+1
post #2704 of 12872
As a reminder, the Budapest shop prices in Forints-- which have been taking yet another swan dive vs the dollar.
post #2705 of 12872
Anyone know what 11.5B (US) would be in the U or F lasts? Thanks.
post #2706 of 12872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

As a reminder, the Budapest shop prices in Forints-- which have been taking yet another swan dive vs the dollar.

Hungarian bonds downgraded to junk status!!!!!!!!! uhoh.gifuhoh.gifuhoh.gifuhoh.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2707 of 12872
Quote:
Originally Posted by apropos View Post

Hungarian bonds downgraded to junk status!!!!!!!!! uhoh.gifuhoh.gifuhoh.gifuhoh.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

And Vass upgraded to AAA status!!! :^)
post #2708 of 12872
Has there been a drop in price of Vass?
post #2709 of 12872
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by apropos View Post

Hungarian bonds downgraded to junk status!!!!!!!!! uhoh.gifuhoh.gifuhoh.gifuhoh.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

And Vass upgraded to AAA status!!! :^)

but more shoes is 1 way to help the failing ecconomies haha
post #2710 of 12872
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

What size would I take in F last if I currently wear 9uk in c&j 341?
Thanks gents.

I'm thinking 42.5, but others may pitch in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

I wear 9.5uk in CJ and I went with 43.5 with F last.

I suggest 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post





I wear UK 9 in both lasts but the 341 in standard width is definitely looser on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

I wear 9.5uk in CJ and I went with 43.5 with F last.
I suggest 43

+1

Thanks sirs, narrowing down my choices so I can get a boot order in very soon. If anyone else cares to confirm F last 43 works please feel free.

Two more questions,

What is the term for the pull tab on the rear spine as opposed to one placed on the top?

As far as brown scotchgrain are the only choices in that range brown and dark brown?
post #2711 of 12872
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

As far as brown scotchgrain are the only choices in that range brown and dark brown?

I believe the options are dark brown, cognac (similar to chestnut), Bordeaux and black.
post #2712 of 12872
^I was under the impression there was brown and dark brown as two separate options. I'm aware of the latter three however thanks slew, second boot will actually be 6319 cognac boxcalf.
post #2713 of 12872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post





I wear UK 9 in both lasts but the 341 in standard width is definitely looser on me.

that's why I like the 341. wider is better.
post #2714 of 12872
HUF is down about 20% from two years ago. Invest in Vass now.
post #2715 of 12872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post


Quote:


Originally Posted by theyare View Post

New acquisition.




Beautiful. What do they call that model?

Unrelated, but I've been sort of eyeing a similar model put out by Balint: http://www.balint.at/pictures/zoom/0656fh.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread