or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 773

post #11581 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

No'veeeejaaah


To me this is def one of Vass' greatest shoes. The sort of rustic hand made feel is a winner.
post #11582 of 12553
Yes it winner. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Vass is very very good.
post #11583 of 12553
Man who wear Vass make me very very happy. nod[1].gif
Every man need Vass.
post #11584 of 12553
deleted
Edited by sstomcat - 6/23/14 at 11:48am
post #11585 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstomcat View Post

You are lucky, Vass make no more Norweger and Budapester in cordovan.

What! No Norweger! I heard about the Budapest last but not about the norweger. That sucks so bad
post #11586 of 12553
First delivery from the International x Aus group order.


post #11587 of 12553
Junior, you can glue a heel grip or two on top of the shoe trees to get a better fit on the vamp. Cork layers and similar will also do.
post #11588 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

Junior, you can glue a heel grip or two on top of the shoe trees to get a better fit on the vamp. Cork layers and similar will also do.
Ahhhh! Didn't think of cork; was gonna use leather. Thanks VR!
post #11589 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

Junior, you can glue a heel grip or two on top of the shoe trees to get a better fit on the vamp. Cork layers and similar will also do.

Thx for the tip! What is a heel grip? :D

 

Edit. Just remembered that google exists. 

post #11590 of 12553

Hey guys. I've never owned or personally seen Vass shoes, but all the pictures posted are great. I live in the UK and have a friend in Hungury and was thinking of making a trip and checking out the place. Is that probably the best way to get the shoes cheaply, and of course to make sure I get to check out the largest variety of designs and to make sure the fit and look is to my taste? I don't know too much about the place is it a very large store? What price range should I generally expect for Shell boots/shoes? I've seen a wide range of numbers so I'm not sure.

post #11591 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolation View Post

Hey guys. I've never owned or personally seen Vass shoes, but all the pictures posted are great. I live in the UK and have a friend in Hungury and was thinking of making a trip and checking out the place. Is that probably the best way to get the shoes cheaply, and of course to make sure I get to check out the largest variety of designs and to make sure the fit and look is to my taste? I don't know too much about the place is it a very large store? What price range should I generally expect for Shell boots/shoes? I've seen a wide range of numbers so I'm not sure.

That's cheapest (especially if you pay cash in the store) and a certain way to judge fit, but you just need to be satisfied with selecting from whatever they have in the store on the day you visit, as there is no guarantee they will have a particular model in your size / preferred colour / choice of last.

There is a Vass PDF price list on their site; it's accurate and you can take a bit off that for the cash discount.
post #11592 of 12553

Thanks. Is there selection very small in their store? What other ways is there to do it, call in ahead of time to specify which design, or go to the store and order it and pick it up (or have it delivered) or something?

post #11593 of 12553
New arrivals in brown shell...really nice and one of the most uniform colors in shell that I have seen from Vass.



post #11594 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by arahat View Post

First delivery from the International x Aus group order.





 



Very elegant.
post #11595 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstomcat View Post

New arrivals in brown shell...really nice and one of the most uniform colors in shell that I have seen from Vass.
 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


 

Winner, Winner, Sheen dinner!

 

really nice

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread