or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread - Page 679

post #10171 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

^^^ well I haven't seen it, so I don't know.

Anyone else think Notch is now sorry he asked for pic requests? :-)
Think he'll be fine if a couple of orders come from it!
post #10172 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Think he'll be fine if a couple of orders come from it!

They sure will... thumbs-up.gif
post #10173 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

^^^ well I haven't seen it, so I don't know.

Anyone else think Notch is now sorry he asked for pic requests? :-)

Go to JL store and look at their leather samples...
post #10174 of 12553
^^^ Thanks, I'll see if Leatherfoot has any samples when I go there for the St. C. trunk show. They are the only local source for Lobbs.
post #10175 of 12553
@notch any non-stock or unusual leathers, always nice to see what other options they have beyond the standard stuff
post #10176 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc121 View Post

@notch any non-stock or unusual leathers, always nice to see what other options they have beyond the standard stuff

 

   + 1

post #10177 of 12553
Navy, merlot, green misty calf
post #10178 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Pictures of insanely-priced clearance items in 43.5 would be appreciated.  Thank you very much.

CC, congratulations, they're stunning. smile.gif
+1
post #10179 of 12553
Incoming by next week (I hope!). Oxblood K last Old double monks, double to single sole and metal toe plates 40EU



I've learnt (the hard way) with sizing. I initially went 1/2 a size up from the F Last which I know some of the guys do for the U and K lasts, but I found the first pair I received to be a tad big especially in the heel.

I'm another person the category of taking the same size in all lasts...

Edited - got to say thanks to ilovelobbs, RogerP and DpprDr for the additional advice and opinions on sizing!
Edited by Torsion - 3/13/14 at 10:05am
post #10180 of 12553
^^^ Excellent choice - I hope the fit is on the money this time.
post #10181 of 12553
Jeez, D! You still working on your sizing!?
Hope it works out this time.
Got no love for the monk but oxblood is on the must have list
post #10182 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Jeez, D! You still working on your sizing!?
Hope it works out this time.
Got no love for the monk but oxblood is on the must have list

Ridiculous I know! There is nothing like a brick and mortar store to physically try on for size and it's a ballache and gamble especially with more costly shoes like Vass!
post #10183 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torsion View Post

Ridiculous I know! There is nothing like a brick and mortar store to physically try on for size and it's a ballache and gamble especially with more costly shoes like Vass!
Are you buying direct or thru Notch?
post #10184 of 12553
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Are you buying direct or thru Notch?

Both initial pairs I've bought have been through Notch - I can vouch for his services!!
post #10185 of 12553
Notch - any pics of the merlot museum/misty calf?
Edited by venividivicibj - 3/14/14 at 12:50pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread