or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 643

post #9631 of 20259

^^^ Classy - congrats!

post #9632 of 20259
Looks very good, congrats
post #9633 of 20259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

It depends on what you're measuring. In the bit over the toes, P2 is lower/flatter than most other lasts they offer. At the laces, however, it has much more room than F.

This. P2 has much higher instep. I have a low instep and quarters completely closed, almost overlapping to the point I would consider 1/2 size down, and that's with orthotic. F last has a gap at the lacing. I think Roguls may have it reversed.
post #9634 of 20259
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJL View Post

This. P2 has much higher instep. I have a low instep and quarters completely closed, almost overlapping to the point I would consider 1/2 size down, and that's with orthotic. F last has a gap at the lacing. I think Roguls may have it reversed.

Ditto, in my experience.
post #9635 of 20259
breaking in my F-Last Captoes

post #9636 of 20259
Very nice Timo. Particlarly liken the colour combo too nod[1].gif
post #9637 of 20259
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

^^^ Classy - congrats!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Looks very good, congrats

Thanks gents! And thanks to Vass as well ;)

post #9638 of 20259

                    finally took the Vass plunge.  First of two incoming

 

post #9639 of 20259
I need to go home and check my closet! patch[1].gif
post #9640 of 20259
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I need to go home and check my closet! patch[1].gif

 

   sshhh, i'm already gone

post #9641 of 20259
SoGent - that's a heck of a start - I sure wouldn't mind seeing some more pics of those beauties from different angles. U last or K?
post #9642 of 20259
So gent lurker[1].gif
post #9643 of 20259
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

SoGent - that's a heck of a start - I sure wouldn't mind seeing some more pics of those beauties from different angles. U last or K?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

So gent lurker[1].gif

 

   will do. they should be here Thursday. the austerity wing was built on the U last

 

   #2 in production: osloer in oxblood on the F last  ( photo credit : another SF'r)


Edited by SoGent - 2/10/14 at 7:00pm
post #9644 of 20259
Don't like split toes but love these for some reason!
post #9645 of 20259

Hi guys, 

 

I just tried two pairs of black cap toes at a local store. One in F last and the other in U. I really like the rounded toe shape of F last, but the U last seems to fit better. The "V-shape" of F last is also wider. 

 

F on the left foot and U on the right foot. Both sized EU42

 

As I can only afford one pair, any opinion/suggestions?

 

Thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)