the medallion punching on the two black pairs look subpar compared to the burgundy pair. is vass in the middle?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 7/23/16 at 6:23pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:32am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 535post #8011 of 197028/22/13 at 7:12ampost #8012 of 197028/22/13 at 7:13ampost #8013 of 197028/22/13 at 10:42ampost #8014 of 197028/22/13 at 6:28pmpost #8015 of 197028/22/13 at 7:21pmpost #8016 of 197028/22/13 at 7:25pmpost #8017 of 197028/22/13 at 8:08pmpost #8018 of 197028/22/13 at 8:14pmQuote:
No, the pics not mine but add911_11 did post that he wears the equivalent in Euro sizing. I tried asking him the fit comparison as the U looked significantly narrower but I guess he missed the post.post #8019 of 197028/22/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Louis XIV
Do you know whether you have a low/regular/high instep?
Besides the instep the shape of the toe box, heel as well as the arch support influence the fit of your shoes.
Maybe your most recent pair is more generous in one of those?
No problem with sharing the length/width of my feet.
I will do a paper sketch and measure it later today.
I will wear thin socks like I would when wearing the Vass, use a thin pencil to keep the variation of the sketch from the original dimensions of my feet as low as possible, as well as place my feet on the sheet of paper when seated.
Hi Louis, any info for me?post #8020 of 197028/22/13 at 9:29pmQuote:
My opinion is that TG73 fits roughly the same as U last. even the latter is more chisel than the former.
Suggesting more chisel means more narrow is inaccurate.
I believe some should bite the bullet and stop making confusion on sizes.post #8021 of 197028/23/13 at 12:06ampost #8022 of 197028/23/13 at 12:35ampost #8023 of 197028/23/13 at 7:45ampost #8024 of 197028/23/13 at 8:22ampost #8025 of 197028/23/13 at 8:27am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Currently, there are 1225 Active Users (268 Members and 957 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 59 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › Nick's Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Attraction 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › fs | ts(s) | garment dyed flower printed shirt collar jacket, sz. 2... 8 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 11 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding