the medallion punching on the two black pairs look subpar compared to the burgundy pair. is vass in the middle?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 9:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 9/26/16 at 9:27am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 535post #8011 of 199628/22/13 at 7:12ampost #8012 of 199628/22/13 at 7:13ampost #8013 of 199628/22/13 at 10:42ampost #8014 of 199628/22/13 at 6:28pmpost #8015 of 199628/22/13 at 7:21pmpost #8016 of 199628/22/13 at 7:25pmpost #8017 of 199628/22/13 at 8:08pmpost #8018 of 199628/22/13 at 8:14pmQuote:
No, the pics not mine but add911_11 did post that he wears the equivalent in Euro sizing. I tried asking him the fit comparison as the U looked significantly narrower but I guess he missed the post.post #8019 of 199628/22/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Louis XIV
Do you know whether you have a low/regular/high instep?
Besides the instep the shape of the toe box, heel as well as the arch support influence the fit of your shoes.
Maybe your most recent pair is more generous in one of those?
No problem with sharing the length/width of my feet.
I will do a paper sketch and measure it later today.
I will wear thin socks like I would when wearing the Vass, use a thin pencil to keep the variation of the sketch from the original dimensions of my feet as low as possible, as well as place my feet on the sheet of paper when seated.
Hi Louis, any info for me?post #8020 of 199628/22/13 at 9:29pmQuote:
My opinion is that TG73 fits roughly the same as U last. even the latter is more chisel than the former.
Suggesting more chisel means more narrow is inaccurate.
I believe some should bite the bullet and stop making confusion on sizes.post #8021 of 199628/23/13 at 12:06ampost #8022 of 199628/23/13 at 12:35ampost #8023 of 199628/23/13 at 7:45ampost #8024 of 199628/23/13 at 8:22ampost #8025 of 199628/23/13 at 8:27am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Currently, there are 913 Active Users (111 Members and 802 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 29 seconds ago
- › Where to Shop in Vienna? 38 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 5 minutes ago
- › Books On Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 16 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 24 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 26 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 33 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...