R you serious...you left off the R last...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 1:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Today at 12:42 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 472
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7067 of 185555/17/13 at 6:34ampost #7068 of 185555/17/13 at 6:37ampost #7069 of 185555/17/13 at 6:40ampost #7070 of 185555/17/13 at 6:48amQuote:
I spent a couple of hours in their store last week. I tried all available shoes in all available last they have to determine my sizing. I ended up getting a couple of shoes (new Peter last and F last). Before actually trying on any of their shoes, like probably majority of the posters here, thinks U last looks the best. Peter last and F last seems to be the most versatile.
Edited by Bonggoy - 5/17/13 at 9:27ampost #7071 of 185555/17/13 at 8:04amI think last depends on model. For a full brogue or a cap toe I would go for the F-last, for a wholecut or a double monk a more aggressive last, like U or K.
In the end, it is obviously all a matter of personal preference.
Really like my F-lasted shoes. Time will show if that goes for my ordered U-last shoes as well.post #7072 of 185555/19/13 at 7:39pmpost #7073 of 185555/20/13 at 2:47ampost #7074 of 185555/20/13 at 6:20ampost #7075 of 185555/20/13 at 6:21ampost #7076 of 185555/20/13 at 9:02ampost #7077 of 185555/20/13 at 9:08ampost #7078 of 185555/20/13 at 11:58ampost #7079 of 185555/20/13 at 12:31pmpost #7080 of 185555/20/13 at 12:45pm
- The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 second ago
- › Cigars 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...