Agree - but Vass has something similar in the Italian model.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 1:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Today at 5:00 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 447
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6692 of 185894/7/13 at 8:17amQuote:
What do you mean? Isn't this the Roma?
Personally, I find it an eyesore. But that's just one man's opinion.post #6693 of 185894/7/13 at 10:00ampost #6694 of 185894/7/13 at 10:17ampost #6695 of 185894/7/13 at 12:49pmpost #6696 of 185894/7/13 at 1:14pmpost #6697 of 185894/7/13 at 3:44pmQuote:
Amazing. And I love that medallion.post #6698 of 185894/7/13 at 5:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by archangle13
What do you mean? Isn't this the Roma?
Personally, I find it an eyesore. But that's just one man's opinion.
Sorry my bad. Somehow thought that the whole Ugolini thing was gone forever. Obviously not. Didn't know the "U" from the U-last stands for Ugolini.post #6699 of 185894/7/13 at 7:48pmpost #6700 of 185894/8/13 at 12:51ampost #6701 of 185894/8/13 at 1:28amQuote:The P2 last is one of the few available in my size; I noticed that they had a mix of single- and double-soled ones on it in RTW when I was there if I recall correctly. Personally, I much prefer a double sole rather than a single on the P2, but the proportions are a bit different in size 47. These are en route (stuck in customs — lame) from a resoling, and I requested a double this time.post #6702 of 185894/8/13 at 3:42amQuote:Originally Posted by Belligero
The P2 last is one of the few available in my size; I noticed that they had a mix of single- and double-soled ones on it in RTW when I was there if I recall correctly. Personally, I much prefer a double sole rather than a single on the P2, but the proportions are a bit different in size 47. These are en route (stuck in customs — lame) from a resoling, and I requested a double this time.
How much is a resole by Vass?post #6703 of 185894/8/13 at 3:44ampost #6704 of 185894/8/13 at 3:47am
- The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Currently, there are 1682 Active Users (348 Members and 1334 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 43 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › End of Bills Khakis 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Two great F/W wool ties: Drake's and Breuer 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?