Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 5/23/16 at 8:17am in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 5/22/16 at 6:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 331post #4952 of 1940511/25/12 at 11:26ampost #4953 of 1940511/25/12 at 12:37pm
Two things on this, having recently asked the Vass sales guy about related questions:
First, I'm pretty sure he said, or at least suggested, they've stopped making shoes on the banana last.
Second, he agreed with this description that the P2 is "a slimmer and more elegant version of the banana."post #4954 of 1940511/25/12 at 3:36pmpost #4955 of 1940511/25/12 at 10:57pmQuote:
I think so.
If size size 9 3/4 EE exists it would be perfect in width. or otherwise 9,5EE would fit after break-in. At that moment I had very small experience with the shell boots and didn't want to break them in.
At least my RL Marlow penny loafers are still tide after 10+ wearings.post #4956 of 1940511/25/12 at 11:02pmQuote:
By the request of the SF member this morning I made some additional pictures of Vass New Peter and Carmina Forest and Rain.
The NP maybe is the narrowest from the three, but its shape fits me the best.
The heel part is 7 cm NP and 7.5+ cm Rain and Forest, so if one have narrow heel he may prefer the NP last.
NP vs. Forest
Rain vs. Forest
Rain vs. NP
Forest is close to NP, the disadvantage of the Forest is the wide heel and arch parts, despite the shape of the sole the boot itself is rather wide in this part, and for someone it could lead to slippage.
I would say New Peter 43,5 would match to the forest 9,75 EE, if such existst.
Comparing Rain and Forest - you can see the difference from this pic - Rain is wider in the widest part, but the toebox is narrower.
Rain 9E vs. Forest 10EE
Rain 9E vs. NP 43.5post #4957 of 1940511/26/12 at 12:03pmQuote:
You really have a small foot, how tall are you? In your mid twenties, you're still growing.post #4958 of 1940511/26/12 at 12:27pmpost #4959 of 1940511/27/12 at 4:20ampost #4960 of 1940511/27/12 at 5:20ampost #4961 of 1940511/27/12 at 5:59ampost #4962 of 1940511/27/12 at 7:19ampost #4963 of 1940511/27/12 at 9:36ampost #4964 of 1940511/27/12 at 12:21pmpost #4965 of 1940512/3/12 at 1:47am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding