Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Today at 5:12 am in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Today at 1:18 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) - Page 331post #4952 of 2028211/25/12 at 11:26ampost #4953 of 2028211/25/12 at 12:37pm
Two things on this, having recently asked the Vass sales guy about related questions:
First, I'm pretty sure he said, or at least suggested, they've stopped making shoes on the banana last.
Second, he agreed with this description that the P2 is "a slimmer and more elegant version of the banana."post #4954 of 2028211/25/12 at 3:36pmpost #4955 of 2028211/25/12 at 10:57pmQuote:
I think so.
If size size 9 3/4 EE exists it would be perfect in width. or otherwise 9,5EE would fit after break-in. At that moment I had very small experience with the shell boots and didn't want to break them in.
At least my RL Marlow penny loafers are still tide after 10+ wearings.post #4956 of 2028211/25/12 at 11:02pmQuote:
By the request of the SF member this morning I made some additional pictures of Vass New Peter and Carmina Forest and Rain.
The NP maybe is the narrowest from the three, but its shape fits me the best.
The heel part is 7 cm NP and 7.5+ cm Rain and Forest, so if one have narrow heel he may prefer the NP last.
NP vs. Forest
Rain vs. Forest
Rain vs. NP
Forest is close to NP, the disadvantage of the Forest is the wide heel and arch parts, despite the shape of the sole the boot itself is rather wide in this part, and for someone it could lead to slippage.
I would say New Peter 43,5 would match to the forest 9,75 EE, if such existst.
Comparing Rain and Forest - you can see the difference from this pic - Rain is wider in the widest part, but the toebox is narrower.
Rain 9E vs. Forest 10EE
Rain 9E vs. NP 43.5post #4957 of 2028211/26/12 at 12:03pmQuote:
You really have a small foot, how tall are you? In your mid twenties, you're still growing.post #4958 of 2028211/26/12 at 12:27pmpost #4959 of 2028211/27/12 at 4:20ampost #4960 of 2028211/27/12 at 5:20ampost #4961 of 2028211/27/12 at 5:59ampost #4962 of 2028211/27/12 at 7:19ampost #4963 of 2028211/27/12 at 9:36ampost #4964 of 2028211/27/12 at 12:21pmpost #4965 of 2028212/3/12 at 1:47am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 58 seconds ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › F/W Consolidated Tie Sale (Drakes, Tie Your Tie, Saman Amel etc) 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Persol 649 and Ray Ban Leather Wayfarers Sunglasses 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Scarfs & Gloves 3 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...